It's a Girl?

Newt's POV

We were in the med hut Clint and Jeff were tending to y/n injuries and they had us put Alby in a separate room and tie him down.

"Jeff is y/n going to be alright?" I asked Jeff because I was really worried about her, I saw the damage that the griever had caused and it was bad.

"Yeah she will be alright Newt she should be awake in a few hours, a day at most. But I should tell you, she will have a struggle with walking for a while and she will have a lot of scar tissue on her ankle" Jeff informed me. 

"how long will she have problems walking?" Gally asked from behind me.

"I'm not quite sure, a few weeks maybe" Jeff said to Gally.

"Alright Newt I think we should have a keeper meeting, you know figure out what to do with Alby" Gally said from behind while putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Gally can we do this later please I just want to stay with y/n for a while" I said to him.

"Newt..we should do it now" Gally insisted I understand why.

"Here Newt I will stay with her and come get you immediately if anything happens" Chuck said to me from the other side of the room and I looked to him "Alright but if anything ANYTHING, changes at all you come get me, Understood?"

"Understood" He said with a slight smile then we gathered the keepers into council hall.

We were in the middle of the meting when Chuck rushed in out of breath from running "Newt Its Y/N!" He said while trying to catch his breath. 

I Thought something was wrong and I went running to the med hut, Chuck, Thomas Minho and Gally close behind me, I burst through the door expecting to see something wrong and I saw y/n sitting up in her bed laughing with Jeff. 

"Why do you lot have that look on your faces, your looking at me like I should be dead" Y/N said with a grin on her face. Then she opened her arms wanting a hug I ran to her and hugged her never wanting to let go I then moves my hands and placed them on either side on y/n face and I pulled my face into her's slamming our lips together, kissing her .

"Ahem, whenever you guys finish making out I'd like to give my best friend a hug congratulating her on escaping death once more" Minho said with a smirk while walking over to give y/n a hug, so I pulled my lips from her and just sat on the corner of her bed while she went to give Minho a hug.

"Hey Minho, sorry for getting attacked by a griever" Y/N said as a joke. "Ah Your fine shank just don't do it again you scared the klunk out of all of us" Minho said with a slight laugh he hugged y/n and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

Y/N POV

Minho gave me a hug and a kiss on the head. When Minho left my arms almost instantly someone else had wrapped there arms around me and dug there face into the crook of my neck I knew who it was once I felt there curly hair on the side of my cheek, It was Chuck he was crying a bit. I hugged him back. 

"Hey Chuck" I said in a calming tone. "Don't ever do that again I thought I had lost my you for a minute there. Your like my big sister I couldn't survive without you here." He said letting go of me and wiping the tears off his cheeks. "Hey Its okay Chuck I'm not going anywhere anytime buddy, I can't even walk right now" I said while pointing at my leg. Chuck nodded and went and stood by Newt at the foot of my bed.