Cranks

Y/N POV

We all ran out into the Scorch it was dark outside and it was really hot. We all knew Janson wouldn't be far behind us so we kept running.

"Oh shuck they are coming!" Minho said and pointed back at the facility we were running from. There were armed men on motorbikes and four wheelers driving around.

"Crap keep running we can lose them in the storm" Thomas said. What he ment by storm was the sandstorm that was coming towards us. We came to the side of a broken down building there was a broken window and Teresa just ran inside!

"No Teresa Stay out here!" Thomas yelled to her but she ran in anyway.

"Guys come on!" Teresa yelled. Well at least we know shes not dead. Minho ran in after her and fell down a slope of sand that was coming from the window. "Ahh shuck watch out don't slip and fall" He said groaning on the floor.

We all ran in and I was starting to slip down the slope but then I felt hands underneath me and before I knew I was back on the ground. Newt had picked me up and gracefully slid down the slope limp and all.
"You alright?" He asked me, I nodded.

"Come on let's go!" Thomas said getting his stuff and walking off in a hurry.

"Thomas wait" Teresa yelled but he wasn't stopping "THOMAS!" She yelled again. He turned around to agnolage the people yelling at him.
"What?" He said sounding confused.

"Where are we going?" Minho asked from beside me.
"Yeah what's your plan?" Newt asked.

"Well..umm" Thomas studdard.

"You don't have one do you? You dragged us out here Thomas and now you are saying you have no bloody idea where we're going or what we're doin" Newt said frustrated while swiping his hands through his ruffled hair.

"Wait Janson said something about some sort of resistance hiding out in the mountains" Aris said saving Thomas from getting chewed put by everyone.

"Yeah people in the mountains the right arm. Maybe they can help us we'll go there to the mountians." Thomas said.

"People in the mountians, mountain people that's your plan?" Newt said annoyed but I was just listening to his beautiful accent.

"New--Newt cut Thomas off saying "it's fine Thomas I trust you and I'm in"

Then Whinston called us over to him he was crouching on the ground over some footprints.

"We weren't the first ones here" Winston said. Then we split up Minho and Thomas went to go look for people and the rest of us went to get supplies that we may need.

When we walked further in the building we figured out we were in an abandoned mall.

"Hey Teresa I found some clothes over here might be more comfortable then the hospital clothes we got on now" I told Teresa and she smiled and nodded. We both walked over to the tables of clothes and started rummaging through it. We were both walking together and we came around a corner to find some maniqunes and it startled us a bit Teresa let out a slight yelp.

"You girls alright over there?!" Newt asked sounding worried.

"Yeah we're alright Newt don't worry" I yelled back to Newt.