"The Betrayer"

Notice: So Sorry I haven't updated, I have gotten very busy Binge Watching Teen Wolf, I haven't seen it before but now I have only been watching it for about a week and I am already halfway into season 6B. I am in love with Stiles. I am actually thinking of making a StilesXReader because of how much I love him. Let me know if that is something you guys would be interested in please.

Y/N POV

I woke up in the med tent, sweating to freaking death. I had about six or seven blankets on top of me. I looked over to the side of my bed to see someone slumped into a chair asleep. It was Thomas.

"Hey Tommy" I said and he jolted awake a smile on his face.  "Finally your awake!" he sat up straight.

"How long was I out?"

"Only a few hours but it felt like forever. Come on lets go get something to eat. Newt wanted to sit with you but I forced him to go feed himself." Thomas said taking some blankets off of me "Here you will also want this, it id really cold" He then handed me a large jacket as he put one on himself.

"Alright Tommy, lets go" I said hopping up to my feet out of the bed, I put my shoes on and threw on the jacket Thomas gave me. He then linked his arm with mine and we walked out of the tent. I was still pretty sweaty from all the blankets on me while I was asleep but once I walked out of the tent I felt the cold air fly into my face and sting my lungs, it felt both good and just really cold.

"Hey Y/N Awake Look!" I heard someone yell then I looked in the direction of the yelling and saw that it was Frypan, he was sitting on some large rocks with Newt and Minho eating diner. They waved us over to them. Thomas held up his finger saying in a moment "We will be there in a minute we are going to get us some food!" Thomas yelled back then Frypan and Minho gave us a thumbs up.

~~

"Hey guys how much did I miss while I was out?" I asked sitting next to Newt on the rocks.

"Nothing much really, same old same old." Minho stated and I nodded.

"I'm so glad you are bloody awake now y/n" Newt said smirking at me and I smiled back and my cheeks heated up, I have been with him for 2 years and he still makes me blush and my heart race. "Hey by the way who buried me in blankets?" I asked raising an eyebrow at Minho because that is something he would do. 

Minho crossed his arms "Don't look at me like that little lady I didn't do it. You should be lookin at mama Newt"

Then I looked from Minho's sass back to Newt, he was blushing and kept his head down in embarrassed. "Thank you Newt, but it was a bit to warm" I said. Newt smiled and nodded at me. I started to dig into my food, Chicken yummy.

I looked over to Thomas and he was fondling the small wooden carving that Chuck had given him, I didn't know he still had it. "I wish that he could be here" Thomas said somberly looking at the carving.

"And Winston and Jack" Frypan added

"And Ben" Minho said putting his plate down he was holding in tears. Shuck I miss all these people so much.

Newt looked to the ground "And Alby" I grabbed his hand and rubbed it with my thumb to comfort him. A tear slipped from my eyes and rolled down my cheek. Then I though about one person that nobody else have said before "Gally" I said and Thomas looked at me shocked that I said the name.