f o u r

"hey, y/n?" johnny called from his room as i passed his room. "what's up?" i responded, leaning on his door frame. "are you going to donghyuck's party?" he asked while sitting up on his bed. "nope. i'm working on the project jaemin and i are in." i said and walked in before lying down on his bed.

"you know he's going to the party right?" he said before laying on me. i groaned, making him get off and hug me instead. "is he really going to the party?" i asked. johnny hummed in response. "well i guess i'm not doing anything then." i laughed at myself.

"get dressed, you're going to the party."

"what?! i'm not going!" i protested. "come on, i'm your brother and your hanging out with my friends now which means you're hanging out with me, therefore you're coming to the party with me. you know jisung's going too, right?"

"alright. i'll come." i said before walking to the door. "dress nicely! but not too revealing, cause you know, i'm still your brother." he mumbled before walking to the bathroom.

~arriving at haechan's party~

"hey johnny!!" haechan screamed over the loud music. "y/n? the hell? you actually came!" jisung exclaimed happily before throwing his arm over my shoulder. i laughed in response and nodded. jaemin noticed my presence, shooting a smile me before waving with his free hand before taking a sip of his drink.

the way he looked at me gave me butterflies.

why do i feel this way?

~later in the night, still at the party~

"hiiiiii y/n!" haechan yelled before chugging his 4th drink down. "slow down, haechan. you've had so many drinks already." i advised, i don't think haechan should be allowed to drink (even if he's legally allowed to), let alone have four - he's gonna cause some shit to go down.

"hey, y/n." jisung smiled while adjusting his glasses. "this is my friend, chenle. he went to primary school with us, do you remember?"

of course i remember, jisung, i loved him at one point.

"hey chenle." i smiled before nodding. "hi... y/n." chenle smiled, staring at my face. "is... there something wrong, chenle?" i asked, feeling my cheeks heat up due to the tension filling the air between us three. "h-huh? n-no! i'm okay!" he rushed out, his cheeks bright read.

"pretty, isn't she?" johnny slurred before throwing his arm around my shoulder. "is he your boy..." chenle trailed before ruffling his hair. my eyes widened.

boyfriend?!

"n-no! we're n-not! he's my brother, johnny!" i said, running a hand throughy hair. "o-oh! s-sorry, i didn't realise." chenle blushed as jisung laughed.

"do you guys wanna get out of here? go to the park or something?" taeyong asked, noticing us just talking in such a chaotic atmosphere. everyone nodded in agreement before following taeyong out side, he told us to stay there before walking back inside the party to gather the others left inside.

once we were all gathered, everyone agreed on taking a walk around the neighbourhood. during our walk, jaemin ran beside me.

"hey, y/n." jaemin smiled as the moonlight shined on his bright face. "hi, jaemin." i responded."can i come over tomorrow?"

i swear i nearly tripped over my own feet.

"t-tomorrow?" i asked, hoping the blush that creeped upon my face wasn't visible to him. "yeah. for our art project?" he explained. "o-oh! y-yeah! of course you can." i smiled.

oh my god. jaemin's coming over.

"can i come over too?!" chenle yelled near my ear as he jumped beside. he still is the bright boy from primary. "sure." i smiled.

"y/n! are you stealing my friends now?!" johnny yelled from behind us, taeyong's laugh bringing a loud sound into the sleeping neighbourhood. i laughed in response before telling him to invite everyone. he agreed and announced it to the other boys who were ahead of us, cheering in response.

oh my god. all of them are coming over tomorrow.