💕💝💞

hello:) this is book is officially finished! if i have any short imagines after this chapter i'll add them into my other nct imagines book :D

thank you to cxsmicvixlet for helping me with ideas when i had writers block and thanks for being my best friend teehee ☺️

i'm so sorry if this book ended in a shitty way, this is my first fanfic i've ever published for the world to see so i'm sorry if i've done things wrong.

thank you to the people who are reading this book, reading this thank you letter. i hope you enjoyed this book.

guys, let's stay positive in thsi difficult time the world is in, we may be stuck inside, but i'm sure there are so many different things we can do to keep us entertained, like watch the to all the boys series on netflix multiple times (i've seen it too many times, i don't think it's healthy lol), face time our friends ans loved ones, draw rainbows on our sidewalks, place teddy bears on our windows, spend time with family, small things like that.

thank you to the majority of the silent readers teehee, you guys are deeply appreciated.

thank you so so SO much for reading this book, i hope you'll enjoy the rest of your day / night and stay safe everyone! i've got different projects i'm excited to begin, so i hope they'll keep you entertained in qurantine.

ily all, stream riding, stan wayv, let's party our way through all the difficulties <3

me, author, has finished this book:))