twenty five

y/n's pov
when we arrived into the lobby of the hotel, we were told to sit on the couches and seats as the teachers organised our rooms.

"y/n!" chenle called, running towards me. "can we please talk?" he asked breathlessly. "okay." i sighed, following him as he walked outside.

"why didn't you sit beside me on the bus?" chenle wasted no time asking me questions. "shouldn't you be thanking me? since you actaully got to sit beside who you really wanted to." i said, leaning on the wall. "y/n, i even got those yan yans and the other snacks you like." chenle said, eyes filled with desperation.

"the asian grocery is like 45 minutes away." i mumbled. "yeah, so if i got the things you like..." chenle trailed off. "you like the snacks i eat?" i said with an uncertain tone. the boy sighed before speaking. "you are impossible. i wanted to sit beside you, y/n!" chenle exclaimed, turning his body to face me.

a comfortable silence filled the air before i spoke.

"i'm sorry i didn't sit next to you on the bus." i mumbled, playing with my fingers. "it's okay baby." chenle said before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me into his chest.

~

"alright, everyone has to be back at this hotel by 8:45pm, 9:00 everyone needs to be into their rooms. it's 2:30pm so everyone has enough time to go out into the city and do whatever. stay safe and out of trouble." the teacher instructed as everyone began to walk away with their friends.

(idek how it works but theyre free to go out lol)

chenle and i decided to spend our own time together in the city.

"where do you wanna go babe?" chenle smiled down at me, snaking his arm around my waist. i'll never get used to that, even if we're fake dating. "can we go to the art gallery?" i asked eagerly, he nodded before intertwining our fingers and walking to a tram stop.

(tram = train + bus:p)

~i'm a boring lil shit so we're skipping into the night time :)~

chenle and i spent most of the day touring art galleries, eating at cafes, taking photos, making memories.

sometimes i wish we weren't fake dating, i wish that we were real. i don't want to remember these things only to realise it wasn't real...

our love wasn't real.