twenty one

(from now on the chapters will be labelled like this^^ because i'm lazy and too stupid, sorry :[

please enjoy :))

y/n's pov
"why were you in the hallway before? no one is ever there." i asked, straightening the bottom of my dress before sitting beside him. "oh, i dropped something there earlier." chenle replied with an odd tone, kissing my temple repeatedly before tucking his head between my neck and shoulder.

"have you spoken to liwei already?" i questioned, holding his hand. he sighed before agreeing. "thanks, lele." i smiled, kissing his hair.

"awww, isn't it everybody's favourite couple, cuddling on the bench." jaehyun cooed, sitting on the bench beside us along with mark as jeno sat on the edge of the table.

"hey, you're interrupting on our cuddles." chenle said, looking up to the boys. "your girlfriend doesn't mind, do you, y/n?" mark said with a lazy tone as i shook my head before snuggling into chenle's side.

"party at my place, tonight, 6pm. you guys should come." jaehyun suggested as jeno started a mini conversation with mark. "i'll come. y/n, babe, do you wanna come?" chenle offered, looking down at me. "i don't want to." i whined quietly, sitting up straight. "it'll be fun! parties are in the contract, baby." he whispered the last bit.

fuck this contract shit.

"okay, i'll come. is johnny coming?" i asked jaehyun, he nodded while taking a sip from his water. "i'll go with him then, you don't have to pick me up." i smiled at chenle, he nodded happily before playing with my hair.

~

"y/n! you ready to go?!" johnny called from the living room as i turned off my hair curler. "i'm coming!" i yelled taking a last look at my outfit.

(a/n: some awesome egirl fashion going on :] its your imagination <3)

"don't get fucked upstairs at jaehyun's house, got that?? you're seventeen and i don't wanna look after your baby at nineteen." johnny joked as i shoved his arm before walking out the door and into the car.

when we had arrived, i immediately saw chenle and ran up to him to give him a hug.

"you look cute y/n." jeno smirked, shooting a wink at me, i smiled back at him, tucking my hair behind my ear. "yah. get your own girlfriend." chenle said lazily, gently shoving jeno's shoulder before kissing my cheek. "sorry, sorry." jeno replied calmly, lifting his hands in the air.

~

"i'll get us some drinks babe." chenle said, stroking my cheek before walking off. "hey, y/n! come sit with us!" a girl called, it was liwei and her friend. isn't this great.

"hey liwei." i said kindly, sitting down on the couch with them. "so, what's up with you and chenle?" her friend asked. "well, what do you wanna know?" i responded, tapping the screen of my phone.

"everything. when? how? how far? h on b? h on c? h up and down on p? t on c?"

(a/n if anyone actually knows wtf any of this means please explain)

"i'm sorry, what are we talking about again?" i asked, confused. "you know what, forget it. they haven't done anything, clearly." liwei said, bringing both of our attention back to her.

"how do you know that?"
"because i know chenle. i think i've figured you out too."

(im so sorry this took so long)