e i g h t

(henlo, i hope this chapter is a tad better than the previous one:/

because i have written all of the letters, i'll try writing more stuff ifykyk:D)

y/n's pov
holy shit. what the fuck. i fell onto chenle. chenle's holding me. why is he so warm? why are his eyes so pretty?

my thoughts were cut off as jisung coughed loudly, walking towards us. i realised the lack of space there was between us and immediately stood up straight, seeing chenle's cheeks flush bright pink, which made mine do the same.

"alright, stop staring. you guys are being weird. anyways, lets go inside." jisung said slowly, walking in between us and into the classroom.

"ladies first." chenle smirked, his cheeks no longer pink. "shut up." i mumbled before walking inside and sitting down in my usual seat.

about fifteen minutes into the english lesson, a note makes its way onto my desk. i look over to chenle, he had a blank expression, looking at the teacher.

i picked up the letter and opened it under the table, it read:

do you want to hang out on the weekend?
-chenle

i couldn't help but smile as i quietly tore a piece of paper from my notebook. i wrote,

sure, can we talk after class?
-y/n

putting it on the corner of his desk, not noticing the teacher's eyes on me.

"passing notes, ms seo?" he said, causing everyone's eyes on me. "sorry, sir." i mumbled in annoyance. noticing my behaviour, he gave me detetion for being rude. asshole.

"sir i should have detention as well." chenle said, interrupting the teacher from teaching again. "why's that, mr zhong?" he questioned with an uninterested tone. "i gave her the note first." he explained. "that settles it then. you both have detention, after school today, 3:45pm; be there or you'll receive another session of detention." he said almost as if it was a script he had memorised for a show.

as chenle sat down, we both made eye contact as i mouthed to him 'why did you do that?". he only shot me a smile.

why did you do that chenle?