twenty six

(short but full of 💕
also excuse my really shitty detailing of an uwu moment lol)

y/n's pov
today is a saturday in the city. chenle and i decided to go to a park not far from our hotel.

"we're here." chenle smiled, setting the small picnic blanket before sitting down. "it's so pretty here." i sighed happily, leaning my head onto his shoulder. "you're prettier." he complimented, kissing my cheek.

every since i got comfortable as chenle's fake girlfriend, i want to pull out of the deal. how am i supposed to tell my fake boyfriend that i can't date him anymore because i'm starting to have real feelings for him? i don't, because i don't know how to.

so i stay in the fake relationship, with real feelings.

"baby, are you okay?" chenle asked, dragging me back to our reality. "yeah, i'm fine." i smiled, crossing my legs and grabbing one of the sandwiches from the basket.

as i took a bit, the wind began to blow around us. my hair lifted, gently blowing onto my shoulder as chenle stared at me. he had a small smile, but his eyes showed something different. butterflies filled my stomach as my cheeks showed a light pink.

slowly, he began to lean closer to me, his warm breath on my cheek. my hands went to cup his cheeks, before my mind could comprehend, his lips were on mine. my mind was only thinking about the lack of space between us when i felt myself kiss back.

it was like everything the characters felt in the music, the fireworks and such, but it felt even more than what they had described. it was incredible.

chenle pulled away to catch his breath.

"there's no one like you, y/n."