twenty eight

y/n's pov
"did you have fun on the field trip?" johnny asked, putting the dishes into the cupboard. "i guess." i mumbled, throwing my legs onto the stool in front of me as i leaned my arms onto the counter.

"why? what happened?" johnny asked, raising his eyebrow. "i don't really wanna talk about it." i dismissed the topic, he nodded understandingly. "come on, let's watch a movie. i'll invite the boys?" he asked, i nodded happily.

~ mark, taeyong, yuta and jaehyun come over ~

"where's chenle, y/n?" mark asked, sitting on the couch. i only shook my head, feeling too emotional to explain.

one part of me regrets leaving him, but another part of me misses him. i missed how he'd hold me even when we were alone or surrounded with people, how he'd talk to me about anything. i shouldn't though. he was my fake boyfriend, i'm not supposed to have feelings for him.

"did you enjoy the field trip?" jaehyun asked, taking a sip from the beer in his hand. "it was okay, i kinda wish i stayed here though." i admitted truthfully, picking up the finished plates the boys used and placing them in the kitchen as they continued watching brooklyn 99.

as i walked back into the living room, there was a knock on the door. i sighed tiredly before mumbling an 'i'll get it'.

i opened the door to see the face of the person i didn't want to see at all.

zhong chenle.