twenty four

y/n's pov
"hey. why is your boyfriend harassing me about going on the field trip?" minji said, lazily flopping onto our couch. "you know i don't do school activities." she added as if it was an obvious thing.

"that's why i said i'd go only if you went, knowing you wouldn't." i smiled, feeling content with my actions.  "what? no! if you don't go, liwei's gonna make a move on chenle!" minji protested. "so? let her! i'm sick of having her little snake eyes on me all. the. time!" i exclaimed tiredly, not caring about liwei anymore.

"no way! i'm coming on that trip, i'll make sure of it." minji smirked, resting her elbow a cushion. "oh my god." i sighed heavily. "i don't know, y/n. ever since you and chenle have been together, you seem happier." minji smiled happily.

"y/n, she's right." johnny said from the staircase. "i've never seen you go to parties and hang out with bigger friend groups. you made me happy, once in your life." he mumbled the last bit. minji and i laughed at him.

~time skip to the trip lmao, im a boring mf~

"alright, i'll get the suitcases." johnny said, parking the car. as we got out of the car, he handed me a small brown paper bag. "you're seventeen, please don't get pregnant but it's your choice if you want to get fucked or not." johnny mumbled quietly. "johnny- what the fuck?!" i exclaimed, seeing what was inside the bag.

condoms.

a bunch of condoms.

"you'll get fucked, we'll be in the city! i just want you to be careful, okay?? pulling out is not protect-"

"okay! okay! i get it! thanks johnny!" i said loudly, cutting him off and loading my suitcase into the side of the bus before entering (the actual bus) it.

i made eye contact with chenle before looking at minji. i looked down and quickly walked to minji's seat, only to ne stopped by chenle.

"whoa. where are you going?" chenle asked, gently placing his hand on my wrist. "i'm sitting with minji." i said, glancing at her. "look at her- she's asleep! she kept updating her snapchat, she was pulling an all nighter or something." chenle reasoned. "oh, that's more of a reason i should i sit with her, to make sure she doesn't swallow her tongue." i laughed half heartedly, walking to minji's seat before chenle could speak anymore.

as i sat down, liwei entered the bus. "hey. is this seat taken?" she asked with a bitchy smile. "no." chenle said, looking at me before looking straight again, liwei sitting down.

"this is a mistake." minji suddenly spoke, extending her arms which pushed my head around. i grabbed her arms and pushed them back to her. "i can't believe you convinced me to come on a trip that requires getting up before 7." she mumbled in regret.