s i x

"y/n?" a voice said, knocking on my door. "who is it?" i ask. "its jaemin."

j a e m i n ?

why is he knocking? on my door?

"what's up?" i smiled, opening my door to see him leaning on my door frame. "i was think we could... y'know," he said, playing with his fingers.

we could what, jaemin?

"w-what are you talking about?" i said, feeling my cheeks flush. "the art project. are you free to start?" he explained. idiot. "o-oh! y-yeah! of course! do you wanna do it in the living room?" i asked in a rushed tone. "the boys are playing video games downstairs, so i thought we could do it in your room?" he reasoned hesitantly.

"oh. yeah, that's okay. do you have your stuff with you?"
"no, actually. do you have any paper here?" he asked, sitting down my bed. "i do. i'll get some for you." i said, shutting my door before getting paper from my shelf of art supplies and such.

"what's that?" jaemin asked, pointing to my blue box with a blue bow on it. "u-um, i keep... uh, washi tapes and little stickers in it." why does lying feel so wrong when i do it someone like jaemin?

that box, i don't put washi tapes and little stickers in there. that box contains my letters that are addressed to the boys that are downstairs, and one is for the boy on my bed.

"here's some paper." i said, handing it to him. "can i draw you later? i'm a bit... lazy at the moment." jaemin explained, laughing at himself. "that's alright, i'll draw you now." i replied with a smile. jaemin leaned his back on my headboard as i began to draw him.

never that i thought na jaemin would be sitting on my bed.