C2 | AND THERE YOU ARE

•••Y/N•••

As the cab goes on out of my sight finding another client to give a ride to. I make my way towards my sister's dorm.

It's hard to get here, even hardly to take a single step here but thankfully JYP is the best, cuz he gave me a pass to use everytime I go here.

I immediately step inside their dorm and headed to her shared room with the other maknaes.

I saw her in her bed covered in her blanket shivering.

I quietly sat down on her bed which made her wake up, I mean she could see every camera there is so no surprises there.

"Oppa..." she muttered weakly.

I touched her forehead. Hot.

"Hey, you have a fever, have you eaten?" I asked her as I took my coat off.

She just shook her head and clutch to her blanket tighter.

I sighed and looked at my wrist watch as it read 5:34.

It's almost dinner time.

"Stay here." I told her which is stupid, I don't even think she could stand up.

I got out her room and I finally noticed she's the only one here.

Good.

I started to cook a simple porridge, while waiting for it to cook fully, I began looking for their medical kit, a plastic basin and a towel.

•••MINA•••

"Bye everyone." Me and my members said at the same time indicating that the event is over.

Some fans were sad but thankfully didn't do anything to held us back.

As soon as we're got out of the room we hurriedly got inside the van waiting for us not minding the small paparazzi.

"To the dorm." Jihyo unnie immediately said even before she could sit.

After a three minutes drive we arrived at the dorm.

Nayeon unnie was the one to open the door letting us go inside.

As soon as we all got inside, we headed towards the maknaes room.

Before chae could open it, it opened first.

A man, tall, fairly built, wearing a blue buttoned shirt and pants came out. His eyes went wide once he saw us.

Not one of us dared to talk until Chaeyoung immediately hugged him "Oppa!" She said.

He just smiled and pat her back, soon everyone hugged him, exept Tzuyu-which he didn't notice since he was being crushed followed by me and the others constantly saying 'I missed you' in chorus.

"I missed you too girls but stop hugging me or I'll die out of suffocation." He pleaded as we laughed and released him.

another one came out of the room- Dahyun.

"Oh hey, you guys are back," She greeted us. Which made our brains comeback to the reason why we're rushing to get home in the first place, "how was the event?"

"It went okay." I told her.

she nodded "Hmm, you guys eaten yet? Y/n cooked."

"Nope we haven't." Momo unnie said.

"Then let's eat!" She dragged Y/n to our dining table, maybe making sure he won't go home.

We just followed them.