C19 | TWO DAYS LEFT

•••Y/N•••

"She said she'll cancel the wedding." I looked down while the girls, Dan, and Nathan looked at me.

"Hahaha!"

I glared at them, "Stop laughing at my misery!"

"Sorr- Haha- y Y/n it's just too funny." Nayeon laughed.

I just glared at them until they stopped laughing.

"But seriously you said that?" Daniel chuckled.

I nodded and Jeongyeon burst out laughing again making the others laugh too.

"You, Haha, seriously told her that you shouldn't have asked to marry her now?" She reminded.

"It was supposed to be sweet okay? After that I was gonna say, 'Because I should've married you years ago' but she took it the wrong way and well, yeah."

She was trying out her wedding dress at that time and I said it.

"Y/n, you should say sorry and do something or the wedding really wont happen on Wednesday." Nathan said.

"Yeah working on it."

After a month of planning and all, its just two days until the wedding, and this happened.

Oh and she already did the public announcement saying that she's getting married, a lot were shocked since she didn't have a dating rumor before but nonetheless questioned her about it, like, who is she marrying, when's the wedding? Where? Is it a private wedding, is she leaving Twice? And other things to which she answered except who I am, she said and I quote; "I prefer to keep his identity hidden until the wedding." End quote, she said she didn't want the people buzzing around me especially when I'm at work.

And when Once knew, some where happy and congratulated her, some were a bit sad but supported her nonetheless, some can't believe it, but after a week of knowing, they were already hyped up in the upcoming wedding and curious on who am I.

Twice was glad that they were supportive and that's all that mattered.

Now about her leaving, that won't happen, she and her members along with Jyp the man himself talked about it, Jyp said it's also their decision to make and they all said that they wanted to continue until everyone agrees to disband, Jyp agreed, happy with their answer. (A/n: I really hope it'll take longer for them to disband.)

And Once didn't care if one of the members were married, one of them said on a post that it's the idol's life, as a fan we just need to support them.

"I need to go," I said when I read a new message from Tzuyu, "We're picking her parents up from the airport."

They bid me goodbye as I head out straight to my car whilst calling Tzuyu.

It took her a while to pick up, "Yes?"

"Hey love! Where are you? I'll pick you up, let's go to the airport together." I said in a sweet voice.

I put her on speaker before driving.

"No need, I'm almost there." She uttered coldly.