C17 | WEDDING

•••Y/N•••

The last days past like a blur, and now was Eunmi's wedding day.

I was already at the church mingling with the other guests, the girls are still not here though including Kyungmo, it still piss me off knowing he's Tzuyu's date.

It was a beautiful scenario, lots of important people are here, some are even celebrities, thanks to Eunmi's Dad being a director who has directed lots of projects with celebrities, and my personal favorite is their wedding singer - Lee Ji Eun, more known as IU, man I had a major crush on her, and heck I even got to talk to her! Ahhh dream come true.

"Excuse me?" Someone said behind me.

I turned to see the groom, Ethan Combs, looking clean with his tux.

"Mr. Combs," I greeted as we shook hands, "it's a pleasure to finally meet you face to face."

He chuckled, "Please call me Ethan, I heard so much about you."

"Good things I hope?"

"Very good things, mostly from Eunmi's parents and her."

I nodded remembering that Eunmi's parents only thinks of me as their daughter's bestfriend.

"Look I know I have a bad reputation, and you know that. But I promise you, I might be a lot of things but a cheating scumbag isn't one of them."

"It's better if you show than tell Ethan."

"You have my word Y/n." By that he left to mingle with his guests.

"Y/n oppa!"

It was the girls looking so beautiful with their white dresses especially her.

"Hey! Wait where's Momo?" I asked once I noticed she wasn't with them.

"Oh she said she's waiting for her date outside, I think they'll be here soon." Nayeon said just as Momo approached us with her date - Kim Heechul.

"Ehh?!" Sana was the first one to react.

"I thought you two broke up years ago?" Jeongyeon commented.

Wait they didn't know?

"Huh? But a year after we broke up we got back together." Heechul hyung said.

Now the girls looked at Momo who was smiling like nothing's happening.

"Momoring why didn't you tell us?" Mina uttered.

She scratch her nape a bit, "Because you didn't ask?"

Some of them just rolled they're eyes while the others face palmed.

"So I'm guessing you knew about this oppa?" Seyoung - I mean Chaeyoung said hehe.

I just nodded before looking at Tzuyu and Kyungmo whispering something to each other, I mentally roll my eyes before shifting my gaze to Jihyo.

"Ji, where's Dan?" She shrugged.

"He said he'll be here with Nathan oppa." I just nodded.