SC | OUR AFTERMATH

••Y/N•••

I just got home from a tiring day at the hospital.

I was taking my shoes off when Tzuyu called me.

"Y/n? That you?" I can hear the TV playing.

"Yes!" I yelled figuring she's in the living room.

I took off my coat and tie before going there.

She was watching a show while sitting in the couch.

After our month long honeymoon I surprised her with a house that I just bought, a three story modern home with 2 bedrooms, a master bedroom, 1 guest room; all rooms has their own bathroom. A spacious living room, Kitchen, study/library and other things the house needs. There's a backyard too where a rectangular pool is placed.

It's located at a secluded village, Daniel and Jihyo lives here in the neighborhood too, both of them married a year ago.

As for me and Tzuyu, we're almost having our 3rd year anniversary.

"Hey how's my wife?" I asked after I sat beside her and giving her a kiss.

"Fine." She looked at me, "Did you bought what I asked?"

I frowned, trying to remember, before I gulped, shit.

Her facial expression turned emotionless instantly, "You forgot didn't you?"

"Y-yeah, I'll go out and buy i-"

"No need." She turned her head back to the television.

I sighed, she asked me for a mango that's skin is green but on the inside the fruit is colored orange.

How the heck was I gonna find that?

"Jagi, I'm sorry." I hugged her side.

She just ignored me.

She's like this this couple of days.

Last week she asked for a seedless orange that taste bitter. What the heck.

And now this.

She's also becoming moody lately, not the usual moody.

My phone suddenly chimed.

It was a text from Daniel, he said Nathan was at his house and they're drinking since Jihyo left somewhere and wanted me to come.

"Jagi? Can I go to Daniel's house?" You asked slowly.

She glanced at you then back to the TV, "Why?"

"Uhm, Nathan's there, for a couple of drinks, they wanted me to go." I showed her the text.

She nodded, "But leave your car key."

I didn't ask why and just gave it to her, it doesn't matter anyways, Dan's house isn't that far.

I immediately kissed her cheeks before saying goodbye.

It didn't take long for you to get there, the smell of barbecue filled up your nose. They were grilling meat then.

"Y/n!"

I sat next to Nathan since Dan was the the one cooking.

I picked up a can of beer and immediately chugged it, gaining looks from my friends.

"You okay?" Nathan asked as Dan offered a barbecue stick.

"Yeah, it's just my wife, she's being weird, moody." I ate a piece of meat, "and not the usual moody, it's like moody moody."

"Why weird?" Dan asked as he sipped his beer.

"Like she asks for weird food, last week she wanted a seedless orange that taste bitter, see?"

Dan chuckled, "I had the same experience too, Ji was really odd, she wanted me to ask one of our neighbors to bake an apple pie and she wanted me to ask for it, the oddest thing is, the neighbor needs to have a green and yellow gate first."

Nathan laughed while I frowned, "What's wrong with them?"

"You two really don't know?" Nathan spoke up while we looked at him.

"What?" "Huh?"

He coughed, "Are they moody?" We nodded, "lots of mood swings?" Nod, "emotional?" Nod.

He snapped his fingers, "See there's your answer!"

"What answer?"

"Really? You're a doctor but you didn't get it?" I shook my head.

He gave me a dead pan look before smacking my head, "Ow!"

Dan laughed before, "Argh!" He was hit too.

"Your wives are pregnant you idiots!"

Our eyes widen.

Suddenly Dan stood up and headed inside, it took a couple of minutes before he went out with a sweater on holding his phone and some keys.

"You guys go home, I'll find my wife, we'll go to the hospital." He said panicking a bit.

Nathan just laughed while I stood up too and started going out, Nathan called me but I didn't care.

Thankfully there's a convenience store in the village and I bought 10 pieces of pregnancy test kits (whatever that's called.)

I hurried home to find Tzuyu waiting for me.

I gave her the plastic while she looked at me confused, "What's this?"

"Pregnancy tests, use it there's instructions ins-"

"Wait Y/n you don't think I'm pregnant do you?"

"I hope?" She widen her eyes before rushing to the bathroom with the plastic in hand.

I was just outside, walking back and forth, it's almost an hour since she came in the bathroom and an hour of me being nervous.

Back on our first two years of being married, we decided not to have a baby since she was still at the peak of her career, I didn't like it, we had a fight, but at the end I agreed, I wanted to secure my child's future anyways, so while we still can't have a baby I'll work hard.

And now this year, she stopped using contraceptives. And if God permits, we'll have a baby!

Suddenly the door opened.

Tzuyu was holding three sticks.

I immediately walked to her, "What is it."

She showed me all three of them.

Two lines each.

Two lines each!

"I-is this mean." I stuttered.

"Yes!"

I was so happy, I hugged her so tight before instantly pulling away and kneeling in front of her.

"I'm sorry baby, Daddy's just happy." I apologized for squeezing her mom with a hug.

Then I stood up and started jumping while shouting yes.

Tzuyu just chuckled at me while shaking her head.

I promise i will be the best Dad in the world.

•••

I have a gift for you guys for supporting this book till the end, please wait for it.

-Naxusss