C16 | SHOOT

Dull chapter btw.

•••Y/N•••

Its been three days after that night, we continued our usual life without a care, Twice was now still making their mv for their comeback while I just kept on working in the hospital.

I didn't have work today so I decided to visit them on the shoot,  jyp is okay with me being there since the girls like it.

I drove to a shop where they sell cupcakes and different breads and other things. I brought three boxes of cupcakes for the girls and the staff and lots of bread for Tzuyu.

Till now I still dont know how to make her mine again, I just kept on visiting and bringing gifts.

She still doesn't talk to me that much just a simple Hi or thanks and we dont text every night anymore.

I drove to their shooting place to see them shooting Tzuyu's part while the other members where sitting before greeting me.

I gave them a box while I gave the others to their manager and the staff.

"she looks so pretty right?" Sana said beside me while I nodded.

"I heard you two finally talk?"

"yeah didn't go so well." I gave her an awkward chuckle.

"dont worry she'll come around, she's still hurt at the same time guilty and regretful."

I just sighed as Tzuyu was dismissed by the director to rest while Jeongyeon, Sana and Mina started shooting theirs.

I gave her a bottle of water and the bread, "thanks." she murmured without looking at me.

She sat beside me.

Should I dare hope?

Nah there's just no other seats to occupy.

"so ahm, how was your day?" I asked.

"fine." she answered in a monotone voice like always.

"so are you coming to the wedding?" I was talking about Eunmi's wedding.

"yeah."

"I guess kyungma made you do it huh?" I saw her smile when I said Kyungmo's name incorrectly, I know his name but I just wanna call him that.

She nodded.

"would you... Would you be my date then?"

"Kyungmo is already my date." My mood fall a bit when she said that.

"oh," I sighed, "I'll see you in the wedding then." I stood up and walked to Dahyun.

"you're leaving now?" she asked as I hugged her.

"yeah, I need to check my patient." she raised a brow at me.

I chuckled, "okay okay,  you always know when I'm lying. But I do have to go I should buy a tux for Eunmi's wedding. You are coming to her wedding right?"

"yup all of us are, good thing its a private wedding."

I smiled one more time before heading to the exit then straight to my car then driving off to a famous maker of different kinds of clothes to get measured and make my tux.

•••TZUYU•••

I watch as Y/n walked out of the room before eating what he gave me.

Dahyun sat beside me then dropping her arm across my shoulder, "yknow its pretty obvious you still love my brother."

I chuckled, "yeah?" she nodded.

"then why aren't you doing something?" she whined.

"I wanna punish him a bit." I smiled, "but dont worry, I'll get your brother back soon."

"please back at the beach you were sulking when you knew that he and Eunmi unnie were still connected, then when you found out that Eunmi is getting married to another guy you almost broke your bed from jumping on it up and down because you were too happy."

I rolled my eyes at her, "Unnie, you're exaggerating."

"call it whatever you want, but if you and my brother do get back together, you two better get married or else." she warned before she was called alongside Chaeyoung unnie for their rap part.

If he still has that ring then I might just say yes this time.

The end is near.