C12.1 | TALK

•••Y/N•••

Its been days since our allegedly double date, and now its back to reality, with me going back to the hospital with Eunmi as her first day.

"Woo can't wait for my first day!" Eunmi exclaimed as we got out of my car and walked to the hospital.

"So lunch later?" I asked before she left to the head doctor's office for a short briefing.

"Yep!" She kissed my cheek quickly without anyone watching before she left.

I got in the elevator with three nurses, we exchanged pleasantries before I stood still waiting to stop at my floor.

How did I even got to this?

How did me and Eunmi got to this?

Our story is rather odd, her parents and mine doesn't know about us, our friends dont know what's the real score between us, heck even I dont know!

We kiss, we date, and all the things couples do, but of course we didn't do it, that's why I said it's complicated. And I wasn't lying when I told Tzuyu that I dont know if I like her.

Because I really dont.

Cha Eunmi, she's every girl you could ask for, she's sweet, funny, beautiful, talented, smart and kind but... but I don't know, I just don't know why can't my heart love her.

Well maybe because she's not entirely mine, she'd never be mine, she loves that asshole and I love her.

Ah! Life can be such a bitch.

When I finally stopped at my floor I immediately got to work to keep my mind off things.

•••

Lunch came and Eunmi and I decided to eat outside of the hospital.

"So how was your day so far?" I asked her before drinking my coke.

"Well, so far so good, the nurses were nice and so were the doctors, oh and I saw Nathan by the ICU today, you didn't told me he's here." She said.

I just shrugged, "must've slipped my mind."

After that we just ate in silence until we headed back to the hospital.

It was weird, like an awkward atmosphere surrounded us, Eunmi was always a bubbly girl, but now... she's oddly quiet, but I didn't comment about it.

"So? Meet you later?" I nodded.

"Yeah, but I'll walk you to your office." I already walked first since I already know where her office is. It wasn't a long walk, it was barely a minute walk to get here from the entrance.

"You didn't have to." She mumbled before opening her door, "wanna come in?"

I was gonna nod and walk in when my phone buzzed and the tiny speakers called me to go to the ER.

"Well duty calls, go." She said shooing me away.

I was gonna go when she gripped my sleeve, "Y/n... later let's... t-talk about something over dinner, okay?"

I frowned but nodded anyways before going to the ER to find my patient.

While I was performing a surgery, a thought still lingered in my mind the whole time.

What ever we're gonna talk about later, I'm not sure what but... I got a feeling I won't like it, at all.

•••

A/n: sorry for the late update, I'm kinda lazy right now and I just kept on watching shows on Netflix, but I promise I'll finish this story.

Stay safe, byee.