C14 | SEMI TRUTH

Unedited, so if there's some mistakes I've made, I'm sorry in advance, and you can point it out.

Stream MORE & MORE!

•••Y/N•••

"Hey Nathan you stupid fuck, stop drinking!" I scolded once I finally reached his house.

The idiot's been drinking since 6 in the evening apparently, he already past out after 3 hours of drinking and decided to drink once more once he woke up, he called me up to drink with him and that's when I found out about his drinking spree.

"Nooo, I called you here to drink with me, not to be a buzz kill!" He clutched on the bottle of whiskey away from me when I tried to take it.

"What's your problem anyway?" I gave up and just sat on his couch while he's on the floor with several empty bottles of different alcohol brands around him, the idiot didn't even bother to use a shot glass and just drank straight from the bottle.

"Hehe, you remember my ex?" I nodded, "well I met her the other day and she has a boyfriend! Can you believe it?"

I looked at him with pity, I knew about his ex, the girl he loves more than anything.

"I thought you moved on from her?" He shook his head before chugging on the liquor.

"I thought so too. But a freaking news arrived, her friend told me about it," he laughed bitterly, "I finally found the reason why she broke up with me!"

"Huh? Then why?" I asked.

"Turns out she had brain tumor, she fucking left me cause she was scared that I'll have to see her die." A tear left his eye then another and another till he was silently crying, "she thought she wouldn't survive considering her small chance of survival, but she actually did."

He was crying already and as his friend it pained me to see him like this.

Back then on college he was always the funny guy, the life of the party, the one you could count on to make everyone laugh even with a crisis at hand. But inside he was also breaking, maybe that's why we became friends because I was the one to see behind his smiles.

"And now she's gone, I... I should've chased after her no matter what! I should have pushed myself into her life again, I could've asked her why and even if she denies I'll just bug her until she spills it out! I should have been there with her when she was medicating, but... b-but I was an idiot."

He groggily stood up, dropping the bottle of whiskey in the process before he collared me with a weak grip.

"So you Y/N Y/LN! I'm not letting that happen to my bestfuckingfriend! You go out there and fight for your girl, you hear me?!" I softly scoffed before taking his hand off my collar and making him sit on the couch while I began cleaning his mess, picking up empty bottles after bottles.

"Nathan, you and I both know that Tzuyu and I's situation is different from yours, I'm pretty fucking sure she didn't have a severe illness, she just didn't love me anymore I guess." I explained.

"No no no Y/n, if she didn't love you back then, then why the hell did she follow you?"

I froze and stopped picking up a vodka bottle, "what do you mean by t-that?"

He sat up straight, "wait... you didn't know?"

I gritted my teeth in annoyance, "what didn't I know?!"

"That Tzuyu followed you? I mean that's why Dan and I made you go out for the party cuz Dan said Tzuyu will be there."

"W-what?"

He yawned, "yeah but she left in a hurry even before I could speak with... her." Then he dropped dead weight on the couch.

"Hey hey! Wake up! Whaddya mean by that!" I began shaking him but he's sleeping like a dead, snoring.

All I could do is grit my teeth again.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck!

This idiot passed out already, who the- Daniel!

At that thought I immediately rushed out of his house and got in straight to my car before driving it off to Daniel's house while calling him.

"Pick up..."

"Yow? Why d-"

"Are you in your house right now?"

"Yeah why?"

"I'm coming over." I ended the call before he could mutter a single word and speed off the road.

It didn't take me a while to get to his rather fancy house since it wasn't that traffic. I hastily got out of my car and walked straight to his door before knocking on it with force.

"I'm coming! Jeez."

He opened the door and I immediately got inside and collared him.

"W-what the? Y/n what the hell?"

"What the hell dan? Yeah what the fucking hell!"

He frowned at me, "what the fuck is your problem?"

"You! You're my problem! When were you gonna fucking tell me that Tzuyu came to the states back then huh?!"

He had his eyes wide before he took my hands off his collar.

"So you knew."

"The fuck Dan? I thought we were friends? Why didn't you tell me?" I was breathing heavily now.

I was mad, at him, especially at me.

"Y/n, believe me, I wanted to tell you, but Tzuyu begged me not to."

"Why? Why did she came there but didn't show herself to me?" He just shook his head.

"I don't know, really! All I know is she was there on the party, she asked me where you where and since you texted me that you were in the rooftop that's what I said."

I sighed before calming myself down, "I... I'm sorry for lashing out like that."

"It's okay, and I'm sorry too, I badly wanted to tell you but she was almost crying when she made me promise not to." He patted my shoulder.

Later after that, I was already driving back to my apartment while thinking what I should do.

Some thinking and a cold shower later I finally made up my mind.

"What the hell Y/n! Its like 12 in the morning now, why did you call?" Damn her sweet voice.

I took a deep breath before speaking, "We need to talk, tomorrow." I ended the call immediately after that.

Nathan is right, I'll fight for my girl.

I'll make her mine again.