C5 | CHAOTIC TRIP

•••Y/N•••

"Ok can you guys stop arguing?!" I yelled which stop them from fighting or declaring war.

They all froze before Jihyo stood up straight and cleared her throat.

"O-oppa is right, we cant fit in one car nor would we want to go on different vehicles, so lets just call a van?" We all agreed.

Ah I didnt tell you, Nathan and Daniel are also with us, Ji already invited Dan and, me and Dan decided to invite Nathan too to catch up.

Jihyo called JYP for help and soon a van arrived.

Everyone settled their luggage as Jihyo was talking to the driver assigned, Momo and I decided to buy a few more snacks to eat on the rood while they started to take their seats.

Oh and guess what this is the seat plan, we got the back since we came back late same as Tzuyu and Sana because they gone to the restroom.

And soon we hit the road.

(Sometime later~)

"Yah! We should play Justin Bieber!" Chae said first.

"Ani, we should just watch some K-dramas." Nayeon argued.

"Lets just play some games online, multiplayer." Mina.

Its chaotic they keep on arguing and making the driver stop at almost every convince store there is.

While the others argue, Jihyo trying to calm them down, Daniel trying to also calm Jihyo, me and Momo just kept on eating and watching some videos online sharing the same earphones.

We both laugh once we something funny with caused the others to look at us.

"Yah! What are you two doing?" Nayeon said looking back at us over her seat.

"Rekindling old flames are we?" Chae teased as me and Momo blushed slightly.

"Nothing just saw something funny." I answered before stuffing some chips in my mouth.

"Oppa lets watch a movie?" Momo suggested in a whisper.

"Sure, what do you wanna watch?" I whispered back.

"There's this new trolls movie." She said.

"That's for kids." I answered.

"Yah! Oppa plss." She said outloud and made an aegyo at me.

I chuckled and gave in and looked up the movie she suggested while she opened a popcorn.

About 30 minutes in the movie I felt someone shivering.

"Momoring, you okay?" I asked her.

"Ne, just a little cold," I nodded and took off my jacket and gave it to her, "no need oppa, it's alright."

"No just wear it, it's a long ride and you might get sick." I insisted.

"But how about you?"

I smiled at her, "I'm good."

I thought she finally gave up when she covered the two of us with the jacket.

"Now both of us won't get cold." She smiled at me and stuffed some popcorn in her mouth which made me laugh cuz she put too much.

•••TZUYU•••

"Tsk."