C20 | D-DAY

Important question at the end of the chapter.

•••3RD PERSON•••

It's the day two hearts become one, the day we've been waiting for.

Everything seemed perfect, even the sky and weather agrees, not too windy just right.

It was 11:27 AM by 12 it'll start, people were around, three or four photographers since it was still a private event, the church they chose was gorgeous, the white and blue theme they chose blended in perfectly, everyone in their best appearance, Park Jin Young was there, ready to witness one of his successful idol get married, a few close celebrities were there too.

The groom was already at his position with his friends and Nathan his best friend as his best man.

"You sure you still wanna get married? You know we could run." Nathan joked.

"How bout you? You wanna get your ass kicked out of here?" You shot back and both of you laughed.

He put his hand on your shoulder and smiled at you, "I'm happy for you, you'd be a great husband."

You smiled at your friend before taking a folded paper from your pocket, "Here, I'm the one who should be getting gifts but, you were part of the reason why I got her back, so im giving you this as a gratitude."

You got your girl back now was the time for Nathan to do the same, and this paper was the key.

You gave him the paper and he took it, confused, he was gonna unfold it when you stopped him, "Don't, I still need my best man here with me, open it once you go home."

You were sure that once he opens and reads it he'd get out and leave to find the woman who owns his heart. And that's a 'no' well for now.

"You're being cryptic Y/n, but sure, even if I'm really curious, I'll open it later." He promised.

It was now 11:55, every guess was sitting, your parents looking proud, every one was ready as the priest came up to the altar.

Then the ceremony began.

The bridesmaids and groomsmen walked through the aisle, all look attractive, there were seven bridesmaids, all of them had smiles on their faces ready to witness this happy moment for their member and friend.

Next came the maid of honor and your best man, Sana looked beautiful especially with her orange hair so does Nathan.

Next was the cute ring bearer, he held onto the box with the rings on it.

(A/n: Something like this, ignore the rings.)

He was your cousin an eight year old boy, he walked until he reached Nathan and Sana, Sana took your ring while Nathan took Tzuyu's ring, Sana pinch the boy's cheek earning a cheeky smile from the boy as Nathan ruffled his hair before he sat with his parents.