C13 | FINISHED

•••TZUYU•••

"So nothing's changed?" Kyungmo said while we're sitting on a bench looking at a small pond.

I shook my head while smiling, "nope, but nice try."

Yesterday was our third date, and now we meet up, my idea, but as soon as we sat down I guess he already knew what I'm going to say.

"Ehh, it was inevitable, I knew your feelings towards me won't change but I did it anyways." He sighed, "I guess you still like him? The man you broke?"

I chuckled at what he called Y/n, "yeah... I guess it never did change."

"Well not surprising... but well then since I'm going to the Philippines in three days, mind telling me his name?"

I ignored the name part.

"Your going to the Philippines?" He nodded.

"Yeah work, dunno when I'll be back but hopefully I'd see you happy with him by then."

I just gave him a weak smile, "hopefully..."

"So anyways, since now that I'm not your suitor anymore, that makes me Kyungmo, your friend."

I chuckled at his silliness, even with my rejection he's still goofy.

"And as your friend, tell me his name, and show me his photo."

I shook my head, "I don't have his photo."

He scoffed, "as if. I know you do."

I sighed before pulling my phone out and showing a picture of Y/n.

"Wait isn't that Eunmi's date?" I nodded, "what was his name again?"

"Y/n Y/ln, doctor."

"Wow, eh, I'm still handsomer than him." I laughed.

"Handsomer? Is that even a word?"

"Maybe?" We laughed.

Our laughter died down and we both sighed, I placed my head on his shoulder, "but Kyungmo, thanks for everything you did I-"

"Wait wait wait! No we're not doing that drama shit okay? It's not like I'll disappear from your life I'll just go to the Philippines for work. And if that bastard hurts you I'll break his face."

I just chuckled, "he won't hurt me, because we wont be together."

"Tzu, why dont you tell him what happend? Why you said no, why I found you at the bar?"

I shook my head, "I Can't ruin what he has with your cousin." I forgot the girls name, and she's Kyungmo's cousin so it might be bad if I make a name up.

He laughed while I frowned at his action.

"What?!" I snapped at him.

"Eunmi is getting married." He said.

That made me even sadder.

"So they're getting marrie-"

"No no no, you don't understand, Eunmi is getting married but not to Y/n." He explained.

I just frowned, "but they were on a date remember and... and..."

"Eunmi explained about the date, they're just friends, and about what you saw back then? I dunno about that you'd have to ask them, but I'm pretty sure she's getting married to some Ethan guy."

I... what the fuck is happening?

I was still confused with the information I got and it's slowly stuffing in my head. Kyungmo drove me home.

"Anyways if you need anything just call me, take care okay?" He hugged me before he left.

I don't fucking know what to do.