C9 | HER SIDE

•••TZUYU•••

"Miss I think you should stop drinking." The guy beside me said whilst stopping me from pouring another drink, I slap his hands away.

"Yah! Did you fay for dis huh?!" I pointed at him, "you... cat tell me... wat to du." I then started drinking again.

I'm clearly on the verge of total drunkness, but I didnt care I wanted to forget even just a while.

What I saw...

It burned and left a permanent mark on my mind stopping me from forgetting it.

It was so vivid even now that I'm drunk.

"He-y mis-mister... did you eber regretted shomtheng you did?" I asked.

"Hmm yeah sometimes. But you should really stop drinking I don't see anyone with you i-"

"Shush!" I brought my index finger to the stranger's mouth, "you know wat? I wishh I neber... did dat."

He slowly take my fingers away, "did what?"

I smiled bitterly, "I hurt him, I'm... sooo shtupid."

"You hurt someone? I don't think you're capable of that miss."

"Kekeke, you dont kknow me." I look at the stranger, "just like hoow I dont know yu."

Even with the dim lights and my current situation, I definitely saw him smile, "then... how bout you get to know me?"

"Pshh I didnt came here tow find frends." I raised my glass, "I came her to drnk!" I brought the glass to my lips to find it empty, "huh?"

"You already finished a whole bottle miss may- hey miss you okay?" I heard panick in his soft voice, like a small lullaby.

"I missh him..." I muttered once my head touched the counter bar wanting to sleep.

"Aish, what am I gonna do with you now? You better have you're phone with you."

•••3RD PERSON•••

The stranger look inside the sleeping girl's purse looking for a particular device, once found, he thanked the girl for not putting a password.

A picture greeted him as the phone's homescreen, the drunk girl smiling with a boy, both wearing school uniforms, on their background looks like a school fair with a particular swing close to them.

'This must be the guy she's talking about.'

He immediately looked in the contacts to find someone to call, he dialed an emergency contact named 'Jihyo' telling her that the owner's phone is unconscious in a bar.

Once the phone call has been made, he did something he never usually does.

He looked for the girl's number and saved it on his own phone.

•••TZUYU•••

"Ugh my head!" I groaned aloud clutching my head.

"Oh you're awake, good, get down for breakfast, then we'd talk. Good thing that guy was good otherwise. I knew I never should have let you go there, you just came back and this is what you do." Jihyo scolds me once she came inside my room.

For sure there's part two.

She left telling me to freshen up. I immediately looked for my phone finding it on my purse in need of charging, I charged it before going inside the bathroom.

Once I got out, and have dressed, it had enough power to open, and when I did a message popped up.

'Hey, hope you're doing okay, hangovers can be a pain in the ass. Anyways have a good day and don't drink anymore okay? It's been a pleasure chatting with you. -Han Kyungmo'

End of flashback~

•••TZUYU•••

"What are you doing here, Kyungmo?"