C15 | WHOLE TRUTH

•••Y/N•••

Its already 7pm, and here I am on some elevated glass terrace with lots of ribbons and padlocks on the railing with people's name written on it, some even had short messages, there's no one here except me since I rented the whole place, me and Tzuyu needs to talk and we cant do that with people around who might know her and start a commotion.

Supposedly we were gonna meet early in the morning but something came up in JYPE and she and her members were needed, then by 3pm when we were gonna meet again, I had a very important surgery in my schedule that I forgot about, I couldn't cancel i...

Supposedly we were gonna meet early in the morning but something came up in JYPE and she and her members were needed, then by 3pm when we were gonna meet again, I had a very important surgery in my schedule that I forgot about, I couldn't cancel it since the one I'm operating on is a relative of the president of the hospital I work for.

So yeah here we are, 7pm, maybe fate didn't want us to meet today, or fate just wanted it to be more dramatic.

I wrapped my long coat around me tightly when a chilly breeze blew past me, it was very windy.

Tzuyu texted me that she's caught in a traffic jam she's on a bus so she's taking a while. I sighed and leaned forward a little on the railing, watching the view, there was just a little bit of light and plenty of trees, I can already feel the winter snow since it's almost Christmas.

My phone buzzed 'hey, I'm here.'

I sighed, well here goes.

"Hey!" Someone called behind me as I hear foot steps becoming a bit louder until it stopped.

I turned around and there she is, wearing a long brown coat with her hair lose, with the small light that came from the ones installed here, I could still see her beauty.

"So whaddya wanna talk about?" She leaned on the railing beside me.

"I'm not gonna beat around the bush," I sighed, "is it true? That you came to America back then?"

She stayed silent for a moment before I heard her sigh, "so you already know... yeah it's true."

I looked at her with hate and sadness, "then why didn't you talk to me? Why didn't you show your face to me?"

"Well I wasn't actually there for you, I just wanted to see lady liberty." She joked with a little giggle.

How can she joke at a time like this?!

"Dont fuck with me Tzuyu, tell me the truth." I hissed through my gritted teet.

"What do you want to tell you then?"

I stopped leaning on the railing "Tell me why you didn't show your freaking face up?! Why did you go there huh?!" I shouted loosing my temper.

She scoffed still leaning on the railing, "that's it? You want me to tell you that I flew to that land so I could say sorry?! So that I can tell you that I regretted my poor choice?! That I even cried while I was on the plane and before that?! Is that what you want me to say?!" She faced me, she started tearing up.

"Then why the fuck did you not show up to m-"

She laughed, looking away, "you wanna know why? It's because I saw the guy I cried for, the guy I love kissing and making out with some girl, you seemed so into that kiss, and I can see it on your fucking face that you were enjoying it!" Her tears started to fell.

I was shocked, I didn't knew what to say, "Tzuy-"

"So I'm sorry that I didn't ruin your moment with her, maybe you should thank me for not doing so right?"

I was speechless, she wiped her tears with the back if her hand, then she looked at me.

"But it's okay, I know its my fault, I said no, you didn't do anything wrong." She smiled.

"Tzuyu..." I tried to reach for her hand but she took a step back.

"So that's all? No more questions? If so, I need to go, we're preparing for our comeback and we're up early for our recording." She smiled one last time before she started walking towards the stairs.

I stood there still before walking up to walk with her, "L-let me drive you back, you took the bus right?"

She shook her head as we pass my car and headed straight to the bus stop, "I like the bus, you can go now."

I shook my head, "no, Tzuyu I insist."

"I insist too. Let me be." She sat down and I sat beside her with a long distance between us.

"I'll just wait for you to get a bus, then I'll go." She didn't say anything, rather she didn't want to.

In a few minutes a bus stopped and Tzuyu stepped inside without giving me a second glance, I stood up and signaled the driver that I'm not riding. Once the bus was out of sight I walked back to my car and started driving back to my house while thinking.

What do I do to get her back?

•••

Tzuyu in high ponytail really hits differently

Tzuyu in high ponytail really hits differently. She's so pretty istg.