C18 | PLANNING

•••TZUYU•••

"Ugh!" I groaned before slumping on the couch as my members look at me.

"You okay?" I heard Jihyo unnie asked while I just nodded with my eyes close as I massaged my temples.

"Though being a bride to be?" Nayeon unnie teased while I opened my eyes and glared at her.

"Yes, I had to meet the wedding coordinator and it was real hectic."

"Was Y/n not with you?" The bunny asked as she sat beside me, so did Thomas.

"He was, but something came up in the hospital, he had to go, I told him it's okay." I told remembering what happened.

"How bout the announcement? You ready for it?" Jihyo unnie looked at me, of course she had every reason to be worried about the public announcement we'll do.

I groaned, "I totally forgot about that!"

I heard Nayeon unnie chuckle, "It's okay, it still wouldn't happen till next week."

"Planning a wedding is hard." I breathed.

"You know you look tired, how bout let's go to the spa and relax." Our leader suggested.

"Yeah that's a nice way to relax, come on Tzu!" Nayeon unnie said.

"I dunno..." I hesitated.

"Come on you don't have anything to do till tomorrow right? Please."

"Yeah, plus you don't want to look like a zombie on your own wedding day right?" Nayeon unnie threaten.

That did the trick and I said yes, we headed to the usual place, it's our favorite since there's not much people.

It was just the three of us, the J-line came back to Japan to visit their family, Jeongyeon unnie is at her house since she misses Bomb, and DubChaeng are watching a movie at the cinema.

•••Y/N•••

"Hey your here." I said when I saw Tzuyu at my apartment cooking something.

"Hmm, the dorm was empty so we decided to go visit our families, mine's in Taiwan." I just nodded before taking my tie off and shoes.

I walked to where she is and back hugged her while resting my head on her shoulder.

"Sorry bout earlier." I apologized.

She hummed, "It's okay."

She gave me a peck on the cheek before continuing on her cooking.

I moved my head to smell her nape to which she chuckled at, "I'm ticklish." She reasoned.

"You smell good."

"Went to the spa with Nayeon and Jihyo unnie." I eyed her nervously.

"It was a girl right?" I coughed, "The one who massaged you? A girl right?"

She smiled sheepishly at me, "Why if I tell you it's a boy what would you do? Jealous?"

"No, of course not, I'm the one you're marrying not him, but it's not a guy right?" I scoffed and uttered the last part still nervous.

"Yeah, its a girl." She laughed.

I sighed relieved as Tzuyu turned around to face me before patting my chest, "Take a shower and get changed, dinner's almost done."

I happily obliged and rushed to the bathroom and had a quick shower before slipping into a T-shirt and shorts.

By the time I was done Tzuyu jad finished cooking and we ate, she wanted to wash the dishes but I declined.

She just walked to my bedroom and turned the wall mounted TV to entertain herself while I wash the dishes.

When I was done, I made sure to lock the door and turned off the lights in the kitchen and livingroom before moving to my bedroom to see it dim, with the TV providing light.

I laid beside Tzuyu as she immediately wrapped her arms around me with her head on my chest.

"Tomorrow, we'll check the venue, you free?"

"Tzu, leave the coordinator at that, relax." I say.

"But I wanna be hands on with our wedding." I kissed the top of her hair.

"We will, but not all the time, especially you, you should rest, leave me with the wedding stuff."

"But you're busy-"

"And so are you, you still have that public announcement right? That's in three days, and besides I can just take a leave, they'll understand." I assured her.

I lifted her head before pecking her lips, "I want my fiancée, to rest."

She just sighed before kissing me which I returned, "Just promise me, that if you need anything call me?"

"Of course, worry about the announcement."

"I just hope Onces would support me on this."

"Yeah, and I hope they wouldn't kill me." I joked to which Tzuyu laughed at.

•••

A/n: Question, if twice would get married what would your first reaction be?