C3 | PARTY, MEMORIES AND A LITTLE BIT OF COFFEE

•••Y/N•••

Its been a month.

A month after.

After she fucking said no.

It fucking hurts.

But whatever.

I'm back here in the states living my happy life as it was.

Specifically I'm in my class, last period.

I'm not even paying attention, just me looking out over the window like the disgusting shit I am.

The lecture ended without me knowing, once my classmates stood up I already know its a sign its over.

Just like us.

I blinked and mentally punched myself.

Stop.

Enough.

I walked out of the room and saw a girl wearing an above the knee high skirt and a blue buttoned top, picking different colored papers.

Usually I help people, even though I don't know who they are, but now- ehhhh.

Yeah no.

I walked past the girl and headed my way to the stairs until...

Fuck it.

I walked back and help her pick the papers up and giving it to her afterwards.

We finally stood up, she had long and wavy hair, stood tall, but not as tall as me, she's a head shorter, she had light hazel eyes, full red lips, soft and innocent face, white complexion all in all.

She smiled, and before I could yeet the fuck out she spoke.

"Thank you Y/n."

She had angel like voice, so soft, like the usual cute voice of shy people, but this girl, no, from the way she stands and presents herself, she's not shy, more like she's confident in her own way.

I furrowed my brows, confused.

"You know me?" I asked.

She nods and smiles even more.

Ahhh too bright I can't see. Hehe.

"You and I are at the same classes, I'm a med student too." She held out her hand, "Cha Eunmi."

I took her handshake. "So you're Korean?" I asked.

"Half American, half Korean."

I smiled a little, it was nice to meet a fellow Korean in america.

•••

Its Saturday, and here I am in my dorm, I don't share it with anyone, and that's good.

I studied last night, thats all I do here anyway.

But last night was different.

I remembered her again.

Her.

Fucking her.

I couldn't help it I cried.

I cried worse than I did that night she rejected me.

I'm a fucking wuss, I know.

But fuck.

I love her.