C6 | WE'VE ARRIVED

•••Y/N•••

"Finally!" Nathan exclaimed as soon as he got off the van and stretched, everyone was taking their own luggage to carry, while Jihyo was talking to the driver.

It's 9:19 PM, it's been a 4 hour drive or more before we got to Naksan beach (we arrived very much late, remember those extra stops we made along the way here? Well they took forever,) along with that, JYP insisted that we'd use his villa on his private part of the beach, to avoid people recognizing the girls.

"Ok guys, I've talk to the driver, he'd be back here 2 days from now in the afternoon, JYP already stocked the house with food so no worries." Jihyo briefed.

"Alright lets goo!" Nayeon shouted and started to ran the path towards the villa before walking once she's tired, it's a long path.

"Want me to carry that moguri?" I asked the struggling woman with her luggage at the same time drinking her cold drink.

"Hehe you wont mind oppa?" She giggled and I smiled and nod.

Soon I'm already carrying her backpack and her pink suitcase while she insisted on carrying my satchel and I just let her since its lighter. Basically I'm carrying two suitcase and a backpack.

Then I heard two people arguing behind me.

"Dahyun-ssi, let me carry that for you."

"No thanks, I can handle it."

"No I insist."

"I insist too, no Nathan..."

I just ignored them as we entered the villa.

"Okay so there are four bedrooms here, room 1, Mina, Sana and Nayeon, room 2, Tzuyu, Momo, and Dahyun, and room 3 would be me, Jeongyeon and Chae while the 4th room will be for the boys." Jihyo assigned.

"But I wanna be with Jeongyeon!" Nayeon yelled.

"I wanna be with Mina?" Chae said unsure if she should have said that or not.

"Shut up Nayeon, sit your hormones down," Jihyo glared at Nayeon as the older just pouted, "you could chae, but if only Jeong would switch with Mina."

"Chae could have a chance while I cant?"

"What was that Im Nayeon?" Jihyo looked at Nayeon, glaring.

"Nothing! Jeong just switch with Mina." Nayeon clung to Jeong while the younger ran from her.

"Nope!"

"It's okay Chae, we could always see each other." Mina patted Chae's hair.

She just pouted and join us laughing at 2yeon running around in circles.

Soon we settled our belongings in our room in the second floor and we came down after.

"So what should we do?" Dahyun asked.

"Lets eat?" Momo suggested.

"Momo unnie we just ate like 20 minutes ago before we got here remember?" Chae said and Momo just pouted.

"Should we play games?" Nayeon suggests.

"What are we 15 years old?" Jeongyeon laughed at her.

"Oh, lets just watch K-drama!" Nayeon exclaimed.

"Pass." Nathan said, me and Dan said 'same.'

"Ehh, but we should do things together." Sana whined.

"Ah! How bout we make a bonfire by the shore?" Daniel suggested and well we agreed.

Me and the boys set the fire up while the girls took out snacks and beverages.