C8 | HOT

! •

short chapter~

•••DAHYUN•••

"Ugh! It's so boring!" I whined to my members while each of us are holding fans and flapping them to ourselves.

"I know right? I kinda wish we have our schedule but at the same time I'm too lazy to do anything." Jeongyeon unnie seconded.

"Can you guys shut up? Its too hot already." Nayeon glared at us.

Its still summer, and that wouldn't be a problem if our AC is not broken.

"How bout we go to the pool?" Momo unnie asked.

"It'll be too hot and too many people there." Our leader explained.

Ugh. What to do?

How bout I just go to my mom and da-

Wait a minute!

I stood up and headed to my room to change and look for my phone, I called up my brother whilst going out.

"Yah! Kim Dahyun, where are you going?!" Jihyo unnie yelled while I hid my phone since Y/n didn't pick up his phone.

"To my brother's apartment." I answered with a shrug.

"Does his apartment have an AC?" Sana unnie asked and I nod.

"Foods in stock?" Momo asked next, I shrugged and answered 'probably.'

Nayeon unnie stood up, "movies?"

I nod, remembering his movie and series collection when I last visited there.

"I'll come with/ I'll go with you!" Momo, Sana and Nayeon unnie announced in chorus, rushing to their rooms to probably change.

"How bout you guys?" I asked them and they all just shrugged.

"Might as well/ yeah sure/ fine." They answered and decided to come with.

•••

"Wow oppa's apartment is neat!" Jeongyeon exclaimed as we step foot in.

"Spacious too."

"Clean."

"Smells good."

"And his AC is not broken."

They all complemented and wondered inside the abode.

"But where is he?" Jihyo unnie asked me.

"Oppa?!"

"Y/n oppa! The most beautiful girls is here!"

They continued before Jihyo unnie made them stop thinking he's not here.

Where did that idiot go?

•••Y/N•••

I was with Eunmi since I got back, I didn't slept back in my apartment and just slept in hers. Yesterday we visited the hospital I'm working for so she could apply as a Doctor there and she's starting in monday.

The day after we decided to go on a date-slash-tour around Seoul since it's been a long time since she was here.

It was a fun morning, then we decided to go back to her apartment to rest.

Well if you call it rest.

"Uhmm... Y/n..." she moaned as I kept on kissing, biting and sucking her neck down to her collarbone.

She kept on whimpering under me in the sofa.

I don't know what happened, once we stepped in her apartment I just find ourselves in this situation.

I met her flushed face and kiss her on the lips while working on her shirt, good thing she's wearing a buttoned shirt making it easy for me to open it.

Once I did I groped on her breast making her moan between our kiss.

I kissed the side on her lips before taking her bra off her large breast.

I put one of her nipple inside my mouth and began sucking it whilst massaging her other breast not leaving it ignored.

"Y/n..."

Once I'm finally satisfied with my job on her breast. I began leaving trails of butterfly kisses down to her stomach.

I was gonna take her skirt off that made me crazy for the whole day when...

Ring ring

"Shit." I muttered before declining the call without looking who ever called.

I took her skirt before teasing her there.

I smirked at her be-

Ring ring

"Fuck!"

She laughed at my frustration before sitting up.

"Take it, it must be important. I'll just take a shower."

I took the call once she disappeared.

"What?!" I answered still not knowing who was calling.

"Yah! Why did you declined my call?! Where are you?!" The caller immediately shouted making me almost throw my phone.

"Tsk I was doing something... what do you want?" I said while picking my shirt from the ground before putting it on.

"Uhmm I'm in your house with the girls."

"What?!"

"I have a reason, our AC broke and it's really hot and boring so I decided to go to your house, the girls came with."

I sighed, "alright so?"

"Come here, we're already hungry and none of us can cook. Where are you by the way?"

"Somewhere. I'll be there hold on." I ended the call before she could ask more questions.

"You done?"

"Hmm." I nodded, "but I have to go, emergency."

She smiled before fixing my collar.

"Alright. Call me."