C10 | CHANCE

•••TZUYU•••

"So what do you wanna talk about?" I asked Kyungmo after we decided to go on the nearest coffee shop wearing our disguises (since he's a model) to talk.

"Tzuyu, I have been courting you for years now." He started, nervously tapping on his coffee.

I gave him a deadpan look knowing very well where this talk is going.

Since the day he help me with that bar scenario and came a chance that we meet a year after for a photoshoot for a brand and unfortunately he was a model we had to work with, he said and I quote; "this is a chance given by the universe telling me that we're meant to be together" end quote, he started courting me since then, his courting methods just came to a break since he was sent to Japan for a modeling project. And now... he's back

Don't think about it the wrong way, Han Kyungmo, is a nice person, a gentleman and he loves dogs so that would have been a plus point. The way he courts me is different, good different, and considering that he's been courting me for the past few years, I could say he's very patient, but the only thing I dont like about him is that he's like Nayeon unnie, a narcissist. But that's bearable than Nayeon unnie's.

But through all that, I dont know. I just can't find the reason to say yes.

Especially on what might have happend back there on the beach with me and Y/-

"And I thought of a plan that would be beneficial for both of us."

I blinked and mentally slapped myself for thinking about that.

"And that is?" I questioned him.

"Give me a chance, three dates and if we still don't get together, then I'd stop and I'll just be Han Kyungmo, your friend." He gave me a confident smile before turning it to a sweet one.

"Fine." I agreed.

He's been there for me when I would rant about what happened with me and Y/n, basically he knew everything except Y/n's name, he'd joke about it and call Y/n as 'The man I broke.'

One thing that I really liked about Kyungmo is that he's unbiased, he wouldn't side with me nor with Y/n, and because of that I found myself talking to him about most of my problems, at that time I told him that he should've been a therapist rather than being a model.

And for all those times that he's been there for me... it's only right that I give him a chance.

Even though I know it's never going to work.

I can't

I still love that bastard.

•••

I got back to the dorm after my talk with Kyungmo, thankfully he didn't decided to have a date after our talk.

"Oh you're back?" Jeongyeon unnie asked as soon as I entered the living room.

I nodded, "hmm, I'll just go to my room. Call me when dinner's ready."

Chae and Dahyun unnie weren't inside our room, I immediately dropped on my bed and opened my cell finding someone texted me.

'Hey. How's your day?'

I smiled before answering. After what happened a few days ago we decided to start talking again, we decided to just ask each other how our day went every night to start. We agreed to do this for old times sake and well...

For closure.

'It was something... how's yours?'

It didn't take long him to reply.

(A/n: Italian- the one texting Tzuyu. Normal- tzuyu)

'It was hectic, but it ended up good. What did you do today?'

'Meet a friend, since he just got back from Japan.'

'He?'

I chuckled.

'Yeah, why you jealous?'

It took him time to reply making me regret that bold move.

'Haha why would I? Besides it's great that you're meeting with someone.'

That made my smile drop.

After a few exchanges of texts we bid goodnight.

Yeah why would you?

Why wouldn't you Y/n?