Sparks

I hear the doorbell ring, so I wait about 10 minutes to go downstairs. When I go downstairs, I see people doing tiktoks and just talking. I walk over to my brother who just finished singing a song. He grabs the microphone and makes an announcement.

     "So as you guys all know, this party is to celebrate my sister who is here to live with me." He says, pulling me into a side hug. "She is going to sing for us. That's why she's here, to advance in her music career. I'm going to draw a name, and then I'm going to walk up to you and tell you if I chose you. Then you are going to sing a duet with my sister."   

     He draws a name, and walks off. I turn around and tell the DJ that I want to sing best part by Daniel Caesar. I turn and see my brother handing his microphone to a guy with curly hair and a cute face. Then I realize who it is. TONY FREAKING LOPEZ!! The music starts playing and I start singing. He sings his verse. When we start singing together sparks fly everywhere. After the song is over I go to get something to drink from the bar.

    "You have an amazing voice." Tony says to me. "Thanks. Tony right?" I ask, as if I don't know. "That's me. You're Phoenix." He says, not asking. I nod my head. He asks me for my phone number, and hands me his phone. I put my number in his phone. He ask if he can come over tomorrow and then take me on a tour of Hollywood. I tell him sure. He left and said he would FaceTime me tonight.