The call.

I wake up to a text from Tony.

🚁Babe♥️

Hey when u wake up come to the hype house.

I quickly get dressed into some red sweats with Tony's black and red hoodie. I grabbed a doughnut and left.

When I get to the house everyone is sitting in the living room. My brother is in an important phone call. Tony is talking to Sophie, they are laughing. She puts her hand on his thigh. He scoots over, and she moves her hand. I get a little upset, and go to Tony, and Ondreaz's room. After a few minutes Tony comes in.

Tony: Hey babe. I didn't know you were here yet.

Phoenix: I know you seemed kinda distracted, by Sofie. I didn't wanna bother you.

Tony: She's kind of annoying always touching me.

I don't say anything, I just kiss him. He lays me down, and climbs on top of me. He kisses down my neck, and stops when he gets a phone call. He looks at his phone.

Tony: Sorry babe, I gotta take this.

I nod my head. He picks up.

Tony: Hey mom wassup.

His face drops.

Tony: We will be there as soon as possible.

He turns to me with tears in his eyes.

Tony: You and your brother wanna come to Vegas with me? You can visit your Dad, and I'm gonna need you there to comfort me.

Phoenix: Why what's wrong?

Tony: I'll tell you later. I have to get Ondre, and your brother.

Cliffhanger♥️