Rooms

We started moving about 2 days ago. We moved to Hollywood Hills. I already have my room set up.

 I already have my room set up

My room

My bathroom

My bathroom

My closet

Tony helped me set up everything. We both have separate rooms, but we decided to take turns sleeping in each other's rooms. I'm just finishing getting dressed when I hear a knock on my door. I open it and see Tony holding his phone charger and phone.

Tony: Hey babe.

Phoenix: I thought you were hanging out with Nikita

Tony: Okay, then. No hey baby, or hey. Hmm.

Phoenix: Sorry babe, I'm just stressed.

He opens his arms for a hug and I run into them. We stand like that for about 30 seconds, then he picks me up and throws me on the bed. He sets his phone and charger on my nightstand.

⚠️Smut warning⚠️
Tony: So I was thinking, maybe we can cuddle and see where the night takes us.

I am already 2 steps ahead of him. But I think I should tease him a little bit. I take off my shorts and crop top, and reveal my matching underwear set.

 I take off my shorts and crop top, and reveal my matching underwear set

He looks me up and down as I crawl in bed. He gets up and locks the door. He walks over to me smirking. I sit up and crawl over to him. I stand up and put my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, and goes to pick me up. I whisper in his ear.

Phoenix: Keep it in your pants Lopez.

I lay back down on the bed and cover up. He looks at me and laughs. He turns on my red LED light and turns off the big light. He uncovers me and climbs on top of me. "You didn't think I was gonna let you get away with that did you?" He whispers. Chills go down my spine. I give in. He kisses down my body and stops when he gets to my panties. He takes them off with his teeth. He slowly takes off his sweats revealing his friend. He slowly sticks it in, making me moan very low.

He gradually picks up pace, and I grip the sheets and bite my lip. He flips me over and hits it from the back.

Phoenix: T-tony....

Tony: That's.. not... my... name... baby...girl.

He says in between thrusts.

Phoenix: D-daddy.. Harderr.

He picks up pace even more. He flips me back over and moves down. He starts eating me out and my moans get out of control. Thank God we have our own side of the house. He slides his friend back in and starts to thrust more gentle. He kisses me and starts kissing my neck, as we both reach our climax. He thrust a few more times, and we look into each other's eyes as we both climax.
⚠️End of Smut⚠️

He lays beside me and we are both out of breath.

Phoenix: W-wanna take a shower?

Tony: Y-yea. Um.. I kinda didn't pull out.

Phoenix: I have the morning after pill.

Tony: Okay.

He helps me off the bed and we take our shower. After the shower I lay down on his chest and we fall asleep.

It's youOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara