Let me love you

I wake up just to see Tony still sleeping. I smile and stare at him. He starts to move. He opens one eye just a little bit, and closes it.

Tony: Babe, stop staring bullets into me.

Phoenix: Ohhh why.

Tony: Because I can't go back to sleep with you staring.

Phoenix: I'm just admiring what's mine.

Tony: You're so adorable.

He rolls over so he's on top of me. He kisses me. I try and push his face away while laughing.

Tony: Why won't you let me love on you?

Phoenix: I have morning breath.

Tony: Does it really look like I care?

Phoenix: No, but we have to get ready.

Tony: Ready for?

Phoenix: We have breakfast with the house, then I have to go shopping with the girls. You have to go do whatever the hell the boys are doing. Then we are all gonna meet up with Akita and Paige. I think me and you are gonna sing for everyone's YouTube channel.

Tony: Ughh let's go.

He gives me one last kiss and then we get ready. I put on this outfit.

And Tony puts on this outfit

We meet up with the group and have breakfast

We meet up with the group and have breakfast. Me and Tony eat French toast. He has a caramel cappuccino and I have orange juice. I see Charli and Chase are kinda distant.

Phoenix: Hey Charlie, can I talk to you for a sec?

Charli walks with me away from the group.

Charli: What's up?

Phoenix: I could ask you the same thing.

Charli: What do you mean?

Phoenix: I know me and you aren't that close, but what's going on between you and Chase?

Charli: It's no big deal. People are accusing him of cheating with Nessa, Josh and Bryce made a diss track, he tells me he would never, and I want to believe him. I really do, but we've just been growing apart anyways. Plus we are gonna have to break up soon anyways, he'll be 18. I don't want to tell everyone because it's not a big deal.

Phoenix: I'm so sorry you're going through that. If I have any advice, just follow your heart. Now I would hug you, but then the group will think something is wrong.

Charli: Thank you.

We go back to the group and separate into our groups. After that we all meet up for lunch. My brother had set up a mini concert for me, him, Addison, and Tony. We all had fun then we went back to our huts. Tony puts on My girl, and I cry myself to sleep watching it.

"Tony's POV"
I look down to see Phoenix crying because of the movie. I hug her a little tighter. She eventually falls asleep. I turn the TV off, and lay down beside her. She is an angel when she sleeps. I wrap my arms around her, and feel myself slowly drift off to sleep.

Sorry this chapter so short, I'm kind of running out of ideas. If you have any ideas please let me know but thank you for all the views and thank you for reading a story and I appreciate your guys love.