Waisted Pt. 2

*Tony's POV*
Larray spins the bottle, i lands on me.

Larray: Tony, I dare you to get us more alcohol out of the fridge. It's the first dare, they are gonna get crazier.

I do what he says and then I spin the bottle. It lands on Quinton.

Tony: Quinton I dare you to kiss Addison.

Quinton: Sorry Addison, Bryce isn't over you yet.

He takes a shot and spins the bottle. It lands on Phoenix.

Quinton: Phoenix I dare you to get on the table and do the sexiest dance,to this song.

He plays Motivation by Kelly Rowland. She gets up on the table and starts dancing. She bends over, and quickly comes back up. She drops and comes back up. She did more, but I can't stop thinking about what I was gonna do to her when we got back to my room.

After the game, everyone was pretty drunk and went to their rooms. Ondre and Quinton passed out in the living room. I carry Phoenix up to my room. I close the door and lock it. I lay on top of her and kiss her. She takes off my shirt, and then climbs off the bed. She strips down to nothing, and then I take my pants off. I quickly put on my condom.

She climbs on top of my erection, and starts to ride slowly. She lets out soft moans, and starts to ride faster. I climb on top of her and flip her over. I grab her hips, and start thrusting hard. She starts moaning a little louder. She arches her back, and I start to thrust faster. I moan, "fuck". I flip her back over, and I start kissing down her body. "I love you, Tony" she says. I get to her area, and I start licking. She is moaning so much, it's really cute. I stick my friend back in, and start thrusting. I feel both of our climax's.

We get up to take a shower. After our shower we both sober up.

*Phoenix's POV*
I know everything that just happened, and I have to say it gets better everytime. We get dressed and lay down on his bed. He wraps his arms around me, and he slowly drifts off to sleep. I can't help think about how this conversation is going to go in the morning.