Girlfriend

Skip ahead to the trip. We get to our huts, and everyone gets their keys. I have to share a room with Tony, which I'm not complaining.

Tony: Hey, you have any plans for tonight? Like with the girls or anything?

Phoenix: No, I was just going to unpack and lay down, for a while.

Tony: I want you to meet me at the beach in like an hour.

Phoenix: Ok.

He grabs a duffel bag and something out of his closet. I take a shower and do my makeup. I go through my clothes and find the perfect outfit. I put it on and walk over to the beach.

There are lights that lead to him

There are lights that lead to him. I follow them, and it leads to a canopy with a blanket. There are lights everywhere. I look around, and walk under the canopy. I feel arms wrap around my waist, and I know it's Tony.

Tony: You look beautiful Phoenix.

Phoenix: What's all this?

Tony: Well I didn't want you to be stuck in the room, all by yourself. I also need to ask you an important question.

Phoenix: Okay. What's up?

Tony: Now listen, I know we haven't known each other that long, but I really like you. You are everything I've ever dreamed of. You are perfect, and I am so lucky you came into my life. Oh yeah, my question. Umm... W-will you be my girlfriend Phoenix Jay?

I could tell he was nervous. I move my hair out of my face, and I touch his cheek.

Phoenix: Antonio Levi Lopez, I will be delighted to be your girlfriend.

*Tony's POV*
I'm so happy to hear her say yes. I kiss her, and pull her close to me.

Phoenix: We should go back to the room. (Smirk)

I jump up and start putting everything away. She undoes all the lights, and carries them to our hut; along with the basket of food. I take down the canopy, and fold all the blankets. I put the blankets, canopy, along with the pillows and put them in the duffle bag. I go inside the hut.

I'm so sorry that it is short. I've kinda been stuck with a mild case of writer's block. I promise you though, there are more interesting chapters to come. Thank you, so much. Word count: 392 words.