Vulnerable

Skip to car ride to the airport.
*Phoenix's POV*

Ondre: I can't believe Dad had a heart attack.

Tony: I know. It hurts you know.

Phoenix: Baby, I know it does, but he'll be fine. The hospital in Vegas is a great hospital. They'll take good care of him.

Tony wraps his arms around me until we get to the airport.

*After the plane ride*

Phoenix: Hey my dad said you can stay with us. Since your mom is staying at the hospital.

Akita: Yeah, my room has a bunk bed, so Dre can bunk with me. Tony will stay with Phoenix.

Ondre: Duh.

We all get an Uber to my house to change and shower. We eat with my dad for a little bit, and we go to the hospital. We get to the hospital. And we walk over to the receptionist.

Tony: Mark Lopez please.

Receptionist: Room 203

Ondre: Thank you.

We go up to the room, and immediately, Tony's mom embraces them. She's bawling her eyes out.

Tony's Mom- Tm

Tm: Thank God you're here. He's in a coma right now. He is showing signs of waking up soon. I'll give you guys some alone time.

Me and Akita turn to walk out and Tony grabs my arm. I look at him and he has tears in his eyes.

Tony: Stay please.

I hold his hand tight. He sits on the chair, and grabs his dad's hand. He starts talking.

Tony: Dad, I know you probably can't hear me. I just wanted to say that you are strong, and you will get through this. I love you, and I'll come see you tomorrow.

He was about to start talking again, but instead he started crying. I hug him super hard and we walk into the lobby. We let Dre say what he wanted to say. Tony is crying so hard. I've never seen him so vulnerable.