Party!

*Tony's POV*
Talynn comes running in Phoenix's room. I am laying in bed naked, bc I haven't got dressed yet. I hurry up and put the blanket on me.

Tony: Come on Talynn.

Talynn: Relax, helicopter. It's nothing I haven't seen already. But I have to steal my best friend from you.

Tony: She's in the bathroom.

I roll my eyes as she walks in the bathroom. As I'm putting on my shorts I hear muffled talking. Then I hear Phoenix scream.

Phoenix:WHAT?!!

They both run out of the room, and run downstairs. I follow them.

Akita: What's the rush??

Phoenix: Apparently Star jam records wants us to collab. And they will pay for studio sessions and filming for the video. This is gonna be dope.

Akita: What really?? We'll get to work right away.

Paige: No, it's date night. Phoenix Stone do whatever just don't burn down my house. We will be back in two days.

Phoenix: Okay, will do.

Tony: I'll take care of the drinks, and food. You and Talynn take care of the guest. This party will be awesome.

We all go out separate ways. I go up to my room, and call the hype house and sway house. I call a few other people and reach out to people on social media. An hour later Tony comes in and takes a shower. I join him. We wash up and just sit there under the hot water. We get out and get dressed. We go downstairs and the first thing I see is T and Quinton dancing together. (You know what I mean)