Tough love. (The end)

I press decline and throw my phone on the floor. I hear a knock on the door, but I ignore it. I slowly drift off to sleep. I wake up to pain in my stomach. Ondre was using my shower because his was messed up, so I ran to the closest bathroom (which happened to be Tony's). I threw up. I sat there and waited for the urge to come back. I hear the door open. As soon as Tony walks in, I throw up again. He holds my hair back, while I continue to throw up. I walk over to his sink and rinse my mouth out. I look at him.

Tony: Are you alright?

I look at him and start to walk off. He grabs my wrist and pulls me into his room.

Tony: I know you're mad at me for whatever reason, but you're gonna talk to me.

I look away from him.

He grabs a hoodie, the slides I keep in his room, and his car keys. He picks me up and carries me to his car. I put on the hoodie and the slides. We go inside and buy a pregnancy test and some snacks. We stop and get me Starbucks. We pull over at the park and he just stares at me. I break down crying.

Phoenix: Do you have feelings for Nikita?

Tony: No why would u think that?

Phoenix: The picture you posted last night.

Tony: Babe Bryant wanted us to take that picture. Everyone had to do what he said.

Phoenix: Hey, I would never hurt you.

We drove home and he made me take the pregnancy test. We waited five minutes and the results came out......

 We waited five minutes and the results came out

So there we have it. I'm pregnant. All I've ever wanted. A family and the love of my life. Things couldn't get any better.