Stressed

It's been a while since me and Nikita got in a fight. She hasn't been to the hype house in a while and me and Tony are doing alright. So I'm just chilling in my room and Tony comes in. He plops down on the bed face first, and lets out a big groan. I rub my hands through his hair.

Phoenix: You okay, babe?

Tony: Sorry I'm just really stressed. Sofie has me learning a whole bunch of shit for her tik toks.

Phoenix: Oh poor baby, get some rest. I'll be back.

Tony: Where you going?

Phoenix: The store. Get some sleep.

I leave the room, and grab Tony's car keys. I ask Addison if she wants to come to the store with me. We get in the car and drive to The mall.

*Skip to after the mall bc I'm lazy*

I walk back inside and see Tony still sleep. I take a quick shower and change into my cute pajamas with my robe, that I bought. I lay down in bed next to Tony. I put on 365 days on Netflix, and wait for Tony to wake up.

These are the pajamas by the way

Tony wakes up and looks at me. I'm off the bed picking my outfit for later. He looks me up and down as I look at him. I walk over to him and he grabs me. He kisses me, and slowly takes of my robe. No need to go into detail, you know what happens.