Tragic

I ran downstairs to see Paige and Akita arguing. I didn't say anything bc it seemed pretty intense.

Akita: Bro, we can't even enjoy a night out because you're always on your phone and now I know why.

Paige: It's not that big of a deal.

Akita: NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL? YOU ARE FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GUY! "IT'S NOT CHEATING" MY ASS! Well if not, IT'S PRETTY DAMN CLOSE!

Paige: Babe just calm down.

Akita: DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!

He throws a vase across the room.

Tony the grabs him and walks outside. I step over the broken vase right over to Paige.

Phoenix: Please tell me it's not true.

Paige: Well I-it....

Phoenix: Don't think about lying to me

Paige: It is, I don't know why I did it. I love your brother with my whole heart. I was just being stupid.

Phoenix: He gave up everything for you. Everything. He made everything about you and this is how u repay him. Really Paige? It's a good thing you are going back to Vegas to visit family. Because he needs time away from you.

I get a broom and start cleaning the glass up. Tony and Akita come in and go upstairs. Akita goes into one of the guest rooms. After I'm done I go upstairs and lay down on the bed. Tony comes in and just stands there.

Phoenix: Babe.. you okay?

Tony: You're brother is torn up pretty bad.

Just then I hear a knock on my door. I open it and there is Paige.

Paige: I decided to get an early flight. I'm leaving now. I think you were right. Me and Akita just need some time away from each other.

I just nod my head and close the door. I turn off the light and climb in bed. I lay my head on Tony's chest, and he starts playing with my hair. I slowly drift off to sleep.

What do you think should happen? Comment and lmk.