We're back

So we've been back from Vegas for a week and things are getting kinda crazy. Taylyn went back Las Vegas and Quniton went back to sway. This girl named Nakita started coming over a lot. She's really close to Tony and I guess me too. Me and Tony spend a lot of time at my house.

I'm chilling in my room watching TV and Tony barges in.

Tony: I have news.

Phoenix: Uh oh.

I giggle.

Tony: It's not bad. We are moving to another house in Hollywood Hills.

Phoenix: Not bad news!? That's awful!

Tony: No. Thomas wants you to move in with us. You and your brother will have your own rooms.

Phoenix: Why can't I share one with you?

Tony: We can stay in each other's room.

Phoenix: Ok. Let's go to the hype house. I miss my peoples.

As soon as we walk in the door, Nikita runs up to Tony.

Nikita: Tony!! Let's go take Instagram Pictures.

Tony: Sure.

He looks over at me. I shrug my shoulders telling him I don't care. I sit on the couch and talk to Jaden. We talk for a while about each other. But he started flirting. I probably should've mentioned I'm with Tony. I tried to change the subject. Then he tries to kiss me.

Tony: What in the literal fuck.

He's is about to punch Jaden, but I get up and push Tony towards the door.

Phoenix: Come on. We'll go to my house and start packing. I will tell you everything.

We get to my house and I tell him everything. He helps me start packing. After about an hour of packing, we get tired and go to bed.

Sorry this chapter is boring, I just got big things planned for the next chapter. Thank you♥️