After the trip

*Time skip* It's been almost six months since Tony asked me to be his girlfriend. I have 4.5 million followers on Tik Tok and I have 24.7k subscribers on YouTube. I still live with my brother, but I'm at the hype house a lot.

I go into the hype house to go talk to Tony. I walk over to his room, and knock on the door. No one answers, so I walk in. Tony is not there, neither is Ondreaz. But, there is a girl sleep in there. I walk out, and pretend I see nothing. I go out to the pool, where everyone is at, and I see Tony in the hot tub.

Tony: Hey babe.

Phoenix: Hey...

Tony: What's wrong?

Phoenix: Nothing, I just wanted to tell you that I'm headed over to the sway house. I have to help Quinton with a few things.

Tony jumps out of the hot tub, and runs over to me.

Tony: Do you want me to come with?

Phoenix: No, I think you should keep that girl, who's in your bed, company. I'll be back tomorrow. Love you.

I give him a kiss on his cheek, and I walk out to my car.

I get to the Sway house and I'm greeted by Kio and Jaden.

Jaden: Wassup little Akita?

Phoenix: I wouldn't call me that again, only if you don't want a voice to record your next single.

Kio: She told you. (Laughing)

Phoenix: I'm just playing Jaden. You know I love you.

Jaden: We sure did miss having this humor around.

Quinton: PHOENIX!!!

Phoenix: QUINTON!!!!

Quinton: I missed you, Phoe.

We head up to his room, and get working on his latest project. He's really big in art, and he needed my help because I love art too.

Quinton: Hey look thank you. This really needed a girl's spin on this.

Phoenix: No problem. Look we haven't talked much since that night.

Quinton: I know I didn't even tell anyone about it. I'm just glad you were there.

Phoenix: Do you know why you did it?

Quinton: I don't know the exact reason. All I know is that, I felt that way for a while.

Phoenix: If you ever need a break you can come stay with me.

I start to look around and I see a lot of dishes, and it looks like he hasn't been out of his room for a while.

Phoenix: Pack enough clothes for 2 weeks. You're gonna come stay with me for a little bit. Something is bothering you here.

Quinton: Thank you.

We get back to my house, and I help Quinton get situated in his room. I go into my room to take a shower. I get out and Tony is sitting on my bed.

Tony: Hey, you okay?

Phoenix: I don't know. You tell me?

Tony: What are you talking about.

Phoenix: I'm not trying to jump to conclusions.

Tony: It wasn't what it looked like.

Phoenix: YOU HAD ANOTHER GIRL IN YOUR FUCKING BED, TONY!!

Tony: Phoenix baby calm down and let me explain.

Phoenix: I'm listening.

If the situation wasn't bad enough then Quinton's timing made it worse.
He came into the room and Tony looked at him.

Quinton: I'm sorry I didn't mean to just barge in. I heard yelling and I wanted to see if you were okay.

Phoenix: Yeah, Q I'm fine.

Tony: So you were mad at me, but look here. I can't be-

Phoenix: DON'T even start Tony.

I look at Quinton, to ask permission if I can tell him.

Quinton: You can tell him, it's fine.

Tony: Tell me what?