Hands off

*Phoenix's POV*
I wake up and Tony is not next to me. I go through the door that connects our rooms. I see him sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone. I was about to go say something, but I realized I had to go take my pill. I walk back to his room, and see Nikita making a tik tok on his bed. He looks at her like he's uncomfortable. When she's done he says he has to go to the bathroom.

Nikita: Why don't I come with?

Tony: No thank you.

Instead of walking to his bathroom he walks towards mine. He sees me and kisses my forehead.

Tony: Good morning baby. How did you sleep.

Phoenix: I slept great until you weren't there.

Tony: Yeah I'm sorry. I had to help Ondre with some stuff in his room, then I didn't wanna wake you up.

Phoenix: Can you seriously not tell that Nikita likes you?

Tony: That's just the way she is. She's a flirtatious person.

Phoenix: Really Tony? "I just wanted to ride that helicopter." "Back off, he's not mine but you won't get him"

I say kinda getting tired of it. Then I say a little louder.

Phoenix: Yeah, HE'S NOT YOURS BECAUSE HE'S MINE.

Then Nikita walks in.

Nikita: Everything okay in here?

Phoenix: Don't act like you didn't hear me.

Nikita: I'm sorry, do you have a problem with me?

Phoenix: Tony, when you're done here, I'll be in my room.

I walk off rolling my eyes, and Tony is not that far behind me. He wraps his arms around me and kisses my cheek.

About a week goes by and Tony is in the living room playing with the piano. Nikita didn't see me talking to Ondre behind him. She walks up and starts rubbing down his chest. He jumps up and backs away from her. I watch because I wanna see how Tony handles this.

Nikita: Hey, how about me and you go to the room and play.

Tony: Look Nikita you're beautiful and all, but I don't see you like that.

Ondre: (whispers) are you gonna let her get away with this?

Phoenix: I wanna see how he handles this.

Tony sits down and gets on his phone. Nikita sits next to Tony. Tony looks up at her, and she quickly kisses him. He stands up and walks off. She gets up to follow, but I'm already in front of her. I slap her.

Phoenix: Don't ever touch him again bitch.

Nikita: Or what?

Phoenix: I will whoop your ass.

She punches me, and I tackle her. I punch her and keep punching. She tries to punch me, but I dodge it. I keep punching her until I feel arms grab me. She tries to lunge at me, but Thomas grabs her. I start kicking and pushing for whoever picked me up to put me down. Then I realized it was Tony. He sits me down and I turn around and hug him.

Tony: Babe, it's okay. I'm all yours.

Phoenix: Yeah, but that bitch needs to know her place. I will beat her ass again if I have to.

Tony touches the side of my face, and I wince.

Tony: Does this hurt?

Phoenix: A little but I'm fine. I beat her ass in the end.

We go to his room and watch movies for a while.