Love

*Tony's POV*
Out of nowhere Phoenix kisses me. I kiss her back obviously. I we get out of the pool kissing. I carry her to my room, while we're still kissing. (Sorry for all the kissing) Thank God everyone is still sleeping. I shut the door with my foot, and take off her bathing suit top. I slide my swimming trunks off. I push her down on the bed.

I kiss up and down her body. I stop at her bikini line. I slowly slide off her bottoms. I kiss her on her mouth. She puts up her legs. I slide on my condom I take my friend, and put it in; just the tip. I look into her eyes basically asking permission to go further. She rolls over where she is on top. She does most of the work. I roll back over to where I'm on top.

*Phoenix's POV*
He rolls on top of me and starts going faster. I claw his back, and he chuckles. I start moaning, but not too loud. I started to feel my high, and his too. He cums. He gets up and goes to the bathroom, I'm pretty sure to throw away the condom. He comes out of the bathroom with shorts on. He goes to his drawer and throws me a shirt, and one of Addison's belts that she doesn't want. I put on my bathing suit and the shirt. I put the belt around my waist. We watch TV and cuddle for a little while. Then my phone buzzes.

Bub😜

Hey, wya?!

I'm at the hype house.

Well, hurry up and get here.

Y?

We have to pack. Leave in 2 days.

I tell Tony and he offered to come help. I told him okay. We go to my house and pack.