Forever?

I woke up in Tony's bed to a whole bunch of banging and screaming. Tony woke me up earlier and told me he had something to do so he was gonna be gone for a while. I went upstairs to see what the commotion was. I almost died of laughter, because Charli was on the floor screaming because of a big ass snake. I went up to my room because I felt sick.

A little later Tony comes in with Thomas. They look at me kinda nervous.

Phoenix: What?? I don't have Corona if that's what you're nervous about.

They nervously chuckle and Tony sits on the bed with me.

Thomas: Umm...so we have this photoshoot we have to do today. I was gonna say you and your brother could come with but you're sick. And since you and Akita aren't official members of the hype house, he can stay and keep you company.

Phoenix: Then why are you so nervous?

Tony: Its a photoshoot of all we colabed with. That means...Nikita.

Phoenix: I trust you, but if she tries anything funny tell me.

Tony: Okay babe, I love you. I gotta go.

He leaves and I tell Thomas to stay.

Phoenix: Keep an extra eye on her, I don't wanna have to hurt her.

Thomas: I got you.

They all leave. About 30 minutes my brother told me he had to go to the studio to record a song. After he left, I took some ibuprofen and put on my bathing suit. I got into the hot tub and put my airpods in.

I was lost in my thoughts and then someone grabbed my shoulders and tried to push me under the water. I jump out to see Daisy. I stand there and glare at hurt. I really don't want to fight her, bc I'm sick.

Daisy: Do you really think you can steal Tony and get away with it?

Phoenix: What the hell are you talking about?

Daisy: I've been watching you guys for nine fucking months. You've been up Tony's ass. I knew they had a photoshoot today. I waited and saw everyone leave besides you and your brother. Then I saw him leave. So I decide to come kill you.

Phoenix: Well that's funny. I didn't steal him. He's chose me. And my phone has a panic button that records everything, and automatically calls Tony, Thomas, my brother, and The cops. So bye.

I walk off and she follows me down the stairs. She goes to tackle me but I step away. She pushes me into the wall and I wrap my hand in her hair. I punch her then pushed her against the wall. I hold her there, and the cops plus Tony and Thomas barge in. The cops handcuff Daisy and take her away. The rest of the hype house comes in. Then I see Nikita come in, she's matching with Tony. I get on Instagram and see something I hated.

 I get on Instagram and see something I hated

I see Tony walking towards me. I hurry up and put my phone away.

Tony: Hey babe what's wrong?

Phoenix: Nothing, just not feeling well. I think you should sleep in your room tonight. Just for precautions.

Tony: Babe, you don't-

Phoenix: Please Tony.

Tony: Okay, goodnight I love you.

I walk off and decide to post on Instagram

Liked by Addisoneasterling, lopez_tony and 2,324 more people

Phoenix_jay01: Love isn't forever. Wake me up when it's all over.

____________________________________

Comments Disabled

Then this pops up on my screen.

Uh oh... What's gonna happen?