Matching

T looked like she was having fun, and Quinton didn't look like he wasn't enjoying himself. Me and Tony walked over to them and started dancing with them. Eventually T, and Quinton got bored and went up to a room. I walk into the Kitchen, and grab me a wine cooler. I chug it and reach for another one. Suddenly someone grabs my hand. I turn around and see Tony.

Phoenix: What was that for?

Tony: You've had enough to drink.

Phoenix: Yeah you're right.

I sit on the couch with Tony and watch as people slowly start to leave. About 30 minutes later, everyone was gone. I decided to go check on Quinton and Taylynn. I knock on T's door and there was no answer. I slowly open it and no one is in there. The bathroom door is open, but there is no light. I walk over to Quinton's room, and knock still no answer. I slowly open the door, and they are both sleeping. From the looks of it I would say they are naked. I close the door and go back to my room. I take a shower and put on these pajamas.

When I get out of the shower I go to the kitchen and and get me something to drink while I wait for Tony to take a shower

When I get out of the shower I go to the kitchen and and get me something to drink while I wait for Tony to take a shower. I get sleepy and go back to my room. Tony comes out of the room, wearing matching pajamas.

 Tony comes out of the room, wearing matching pajamas

He's looking at his phone.

Phoenix: Wow, great minds think alike, don't they babe?

Tony: What do you me- (he looks up from his phone) Oh you look cute.

Phoenix: Come lay next to me. I wanna hold you.

He lays on my stomach, and I wrap my arms around him. I start playing with his hair. We are both about to doze off, when I hear the door slam and yelling. I run downstairs to see what's going on.

Cliffhanger.... By the way, this is one nice comeback from being grounded. Alot happened over the past month, and so happy for all the love I've been getting. Thank you all.