24 - Unicorn Parties & Hangover Stories

*Lucian*

Lucian landed quietly outside Reyna's window the next morning. He slowly cracked the window open and slipped inside.

Kali... He chuckled padding softly across the floor to the mound of blankets on her bed. He knew she'd still be knocked out after the night they had.

The Unicorns decided to have a pre-ball party and Thane had the smart idea of breaking out the demon liquor. Lucian had to carry Reyna's drunk ass to her room only three hours ago and they have to take the mortals on a tour soon.

He shook his head at the memory, he needs to teach her how to hold her damn liquor. She's an absolute political wreck when she's drunk.

Kali...you have to get up. He whispered, crawling over her, pulling the blanket back from her face.

Go away... She groaned, turning her face away from him.

Get up we have to give the mortals a tour...He grinned, kissing her cheek down to her neck. She groaned again, pushing his face away from her.

I'm not going...give the tour by yourself. She mumbled.

Alright, but you're going to miss all the food. He teased, hearing her stomach growl. Her eyes slid open and she looked at him.

Fine, but only because there's food. She grumbled, pushing him off her and she groaned lying back on her pillows.

"Why did Thane bring the damn liquor?!" She whined as Lucian laughed ruffling her hair.

"Why do you insist on drinking it like its juice?" He asked and she glared at him, pushing his hand off her head.

"That's beside the point, I'm taking a shower." She huffed, rolling out of bed and stumbling to her bathroom while Lucian laughed at how disheveled she looked

"Fuck off, Kova!" She yelled only making him roar with laughter.

*Reyna*

She chuckled to herself, shaking her head as she got in the shower letting the warm water wake her up. He is so infuriating sometimes, but ever since Autuwan she can't deny that the fire between them feels so much stronger. The ache to claim him has settled. It's still there and her demon wants nothing more than to claim him, but she can control the urge now.

"Well you look refreshed." Lucian smiled, when she came out of her room. Her disheveled hair was neatly braided down her back and all traces of her hangover was removed from her face.

"I still feel like shit." She grumbled, closing her door.

"Let's get this over with, then we can take a nap before the ball." He smiled, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"Oh a nap, something to look forward to." She sighed, wrapping her arm around his waist, leaning into him as they made their way to the main hall.

Nyx eyed them from the crack in her door, her face red with anger. Tonight she will end them, she will take her revenge on Reyna's disgusting demon and sever that unholy bond they have. Then Lucian will finally come to his senses and feel his bond with her.

*Lucy*

Lucy groaned rubbing her head as she sat up in bed. She can't remember how she got home last night. She chuckled to herself, it was the first time she ever partied with creatures other than demons and it was fun. She always thought Reyna and her nerdy friends were snobby and above that kind of debauchery, but she is happy to know she was very, very wrong.