31 - Servitiums Awaken

*Sienna & Daivik*

Lucian yawned as he and Reyna stood next to their parents desperately trying to stay awake and perky for the send off. Daivik and Sienna chuckled next to them. 

"Diplomacy is tiring, isn't it?" Daivik smiled and they laughed, nodding their heads. 

"This should be fairly quick and then you're all done." Sienna smiled her eyes soft on them remembering her first diplomatic experience. 

"Thank goodness for that." Reyna sighed as her mother squeezed her hand. 

"I'm so proud of you." She whispered giving her head a quick kiss. 

"Um do you mind if we join the send off?" Hallie asked as she and Greyson walked up next to them. Their eyes grew wide and Daivik and Sienna  shook their heads. 

"We don't mind at all, who are the lucky mortals that caught your fancies?" Sienna asked as they blushed shaking their heads. 

"Mom! Don't embarrass them." Reyna laughed as the mortal families started filtering out of the Headmaster's estate. 

*Julia*

Julia and Greg sighed as they walked behind their parents following the other families out of the expansive home. 

"You don't want to leave either do you?" Greg whispered to his sister. 

"Fall is too far away. What if he forgets about me?" She whispered back, tears pricking the corners of her eyes at the thought of Greyson forgetting her. It's so unfair! 

"I know what you mean." He sighed as they walked outside to find The Magics Leaders, Reyna and Lucian. Their eyes grew wide when they spotted Hallie and Greyson standing next to them. 

"You…you came!" Julia laughed hugging Greyson much to the surprised looks of her parents. 

"Of course I did. I had to say goodbye, well not goodbye forever, I hope?" He laughed. 

*Lucian*

This is interesting…Reyna giggled watching the two couples exchange their goodbyes. 

Yes it is, they're going to have a tough road ahead of them. Lucian nodded. 

True, but that's where we come in. She smiled and he laughed kissing her hand. His demon flaring with pride at his mate. She's so pure and her love of every being makes his heart soar. 

I love you. He laughed  

And I you. Let's invite Greyson and Hallie to meet with us tonight. I have a feeling we're going to need them too. She beamed, looking up at him her freckles shimmering over her cheeks.

If that's what your heart is telling you. He nodded and she looked back at the budding couples. 

*Elowen*

Thane stared at Elowen and Kyrell in shock. He knew Reyna and Lucian came from a long line of Leaders of the realm but he never imagined they could be like Riona and Dusan, the actual guardians of the realm. 

"We…we have to protect them. I can't believe I'm a witness to this in my lifetime." He breathed shaking his head. 

"I know, they really are royalty." He sighed and Elowen laughed. 

"No, they aren't and they would be really upset if you kept referring to them that way. They are our Guardians of the whole realm, mortals included. We need to help them with this mission of bringing the realms together. So we need to support them in anyway they need, like this morning and the University tour." She explained and they nodded.