29 - Vega DiValis

*Lucian*

I'm right here, you have to fight it. It's not real. Lucian whispered to her ignoring her claws digging into him. He couldn't reach her, he was met with silence as she screamed and whimpered in his arms. Her eyes were fluctuating between violet and indigo as she tried to fight whatever was attacking her. 

*Reyna*

You look just like her…A voice whispered around her as she stood planted in the sand. Reyna growled as she tried to fight against the parasite infecting her. 

A figure appeared in front of her, she had long dark black hair that covered part of her grey face. Black freckles dotted her skin and glowing yellow eyes stared back at her. The woman smiled revealing her razor sharp teeth. 

"Who are you?" Reyna growled as the woman floated across the sand towards her. 

I'm Vega...DiValis. She hissed around her and Reyna's eyes grew wide. 

I see Riona's told you about me. She grinned, reaching out to grab Reyna's neck. Laughing at the sound of her gargling chokes. 

You can't stop me, little DiEdaan. Your mate can't find you here. She growled, gripping her neck tighter forcing Reyna to look at her. 

You will die and this world will be mine. As it always should have been. She yelled, squeezing her throat digging her nails into her flesh. 

*Elowen*

"Oh no, Reyna!" Lucy cried as she and Thane ran towards her but Elowen grabbed their arms holding them back. 

"You have to let Lucian work on her, he's her familiar and her mat he won't let her die." She said as the doors of the hall flew open and the UN and Magics Council flooded into the hall. 

*Alaric*

"Oh Goddess no!" Alaric yelled seeing Lucian huddled over Reyna's struggling body. 

He started to run to her but Sienna grabbed his arm shaking her head as tears rolled down her cheeks. 

"He's the only one who can bring her out of this."

"But she's dying Sienna. We have to do something!" He roared, shrugging her hand off of him. Daivik and Marika stood in front of him. 

"Alaric! There's nothing we or anyone in this room can do. Lucian is the only one who can reach her."

*Lucian*

Lucian saw the pinpricks of blood form on her neck, her blood seeped through his fingers as she choked and writhed under him. He growled, pressing his forehead against hers willing her to hear him.

The parasite is attacking her DiEdaan powers and she's in too much shock to realise a parasite isn't powerful enough to subdue a demon. 

"Kali, fight it. You're a demon." He growled, staring into her panicked eyes. They were unfocused and fluctuating wildly between violet and indigo. Her demon trying desperately to fight against the parasite tightly bound around her DiEdaan power. 

The parasite created a rip between her power and her demon. In her panicked state, she wasn't connecting to it. He has to break the hold it has on their familiar bond in order to reach her. 

He closed his eyes letting his DiEdaan power wash over him, letting it rise and settle with his demon fire. 

"Mother Goddess give me strength to reach her." He whispered, feeling the familiar tingle of his power race through him.