2

When they got to Lima, Quinn and Puck went to the Puckerman house. Puck knocked on the door and looked at Quinn.

Quinn squeezed Puck's hand as the door opened and Sarah stood there with a big smile on her face.

Sarah hugged Quinn before hugging Puck. She held onto her brother, not wanting to let go.

"Alright, Sarah." Puck said softly. "Let us in."

Sarah let go of Puck and nodded. "Mom's making dinner."

"Okay." Puck nodded back as he took Quinn's hand and followed Sarah inside.

Quinn smiled at the sight of Ruth in the kitchen. She was getting dinner together, and she hadn't even noticed Quinn and Puck's entrance.

"What's for dinner?" Puck asked.

"Chicken cutlets." Ruth answered absentmindedly.

"Want help?" Puck offered. "Or Quinn and I can set the table."

Ruth finally paused and looked at Puck, smiling happily.

"Hi, Mom." Puck said.

"Hi." Ruth replied as she hugged Puck. "I'm so glad you're here."

"Me, too." Puck agreed as they parted.

Ruth greeted Quinn with a hug before turning back to Puck. "You're just in time for dinner. You two must be starving."

"Yeah, I could eat." Puck nodded. "Q?"

"Sure." Quinn said. "Let's set the table."

Quinn and Puck grabbed everything and started setting the kitchen table.

"How long are you gonna be home?" Sarah wondered as she looked at Puck.

"We'll be in Lima for a week, but that doesn't mean you can skip school." Puck told Sarah. "We're gonna go see Quinn's mom and visit McKinley and we can hang out with you after school."

Sarah frowned. "You were fun before you went away."

"I was also your age once." Puck replied. "And I don't want you making my mistakes."

Sarah nodded slowly.

"Graduation is a few years away." Ruth noted as she looked at Puck. "Why don't you finally catch your sister up on why you're home?"

Puck sighed. "I dislocated my shoulder so I had surgery, and P.T., and next week I'll find out when I can go back."

"You have to go back?" Sarah asked.

"Well, yeah, I don't end until August." Puck replied. "Maybe even later since I missed a few months."

"Can't you just tell them you don't wanna go back?" Sarah wondered.

"It doesn't work like that." Puck responded. "I can get arrested if I don't follow orders. Besides, I wanna finish my four years. I can't wait to go back."